I wish we would go after Djax

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Jackson has attitude problems and we don't need that on this team. Dez doesn't need to be around a guy like that, Odell does enough and he isn't even on the team can't imagine what Jackson would do. His time is over anyways just as soon as he starts to lose his speed. He isn't a very good catcher. I much rather keep T Williams

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Awesome...then we would have both Dez and DJax alternating taking games off.

negativecreep

Reaction score
He's the type of player that could put us over the top offensively. Dez, Beas, and Djax?? Wow!

What will he cost? Please let this happen.
Love his talent, hate the way he carries himself. I don't want him, like Mike, he's flamboyant, only difference is Mike cared about winning and DJax cares about looking good. I've followed him since he played in HS and Cal, selfish player. I would not mind poaching Garçon though.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Goodness, we need a guy like him on the outside, yet we always think we need choir boys. Then we get mad when the choir boys go out and lose. We need a mix, and right now we don't have that mix at all. Acting like these guys are in the 1st grade, grown men and we think we need to shelter them. Please.

As for the draft guys, we don't even know how fast they are til the combine......not only that, we don't even know how long it will take for them to develop or if they will be available at our BPA pick.

We have to fill a hole somewhere, cause we have plenty of them. A speed WR is one of them, and we have no idea what will be there come draft time. I'm tired of reading we can get this guy in the draft, we don't even know if he will be available, the draft is a crap shoot. We need to fill at least one hole in free agency, by any means necessary.

Sydla

Reaction score
Goodness, we need a guy like him on the outside, yet we always think we need choir boys. Then we get mad when the choir boys go out and lose. We need a mix, and right now we don't have that mix at all. Acting like these guys are in the 1st grade, grown men and we think we need to shelter them. Please.

As for the draft guys, we don't even know how fast they are til the combine......not only that, we don't even know how long it will take for them to develop or if they will be available at our BPA pick.

We have to fill a hole somewhere, cause we have plenty of them. A speed WR is one of them, and we have no idea what will be there come draft time. I'm tired of reading we can get this guy in the draft, we don't even know if he will be available, the draft is a crap shoot. We need to fill at least one hole in free agency, by any means necessary.

You don't need choir boys but you need guys who will fit into a clubhouse and fit into the culture that has been built here.

Plus Jackson isn't really a great player anymore and I am not going to pay him what he wants with all the red flags on him.

Go sign Kenny Stills instead.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
You don't need choir boys but you need guys who will fit into a clubhouse and fit into the culture that has been built here.

Plus Jackson isn't really a great player anymore and I am not going to pay him what he wants with all the red flags on him.

I understand that thinking and he would be a good cheaper option. He has never produced a 1000 yard season yet, but he is still young so the potential is there.

He isn't DeSean though, at least not yet. DJ has had 5 1000 yard seasons.

Bottom line, if we don't want to spend the money on DJ, Stills would be a better option than TWill.

Aven8

Reaction score

I'm saying a 2 year deal here. We're not giving him big money ala Dez. The dude just went for 1000 with 50 catches. We need someone who can stretch the field. His attitude has never been that big of a deal IMO. WR's take time to develop as rookies...we need instant offense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would like his talent minus the drama he brings. I would pass on him

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm saying a 2 year deal here. We're not giving him big money ala Dez. The dude just went for 1000 with 50 catches. We need someone who can stretch the field. His attitude has never been that big of a deal IMO. WR's take time to develop as rookies...we need instant offense.

As someone who lives in Philly and has seen him here, he's a bigger clubhouse issue than you claim.

Also rookies can make an impact. Sterling Shepard was a 2nd round pick and had 65 catches and 8 TDs last year. Malcolm Mitchell was a 4th round pick and came on late for the Pats including 6 catches in the SB.

Frankly, I'd rather take a flier on someone like Michael Floyd, who while not a burner, would come cheap and if his head is screwed on straight, has a high ceiling.

Jackson wouldn't even make my Top 5 of FA WRs to go after.

Hardline

Reaction score
His strength is deep bombs down the sidelines. I don't think Dallas has that in their play book.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's the type of player that could put us over the top offensively. Dez, Beas, and Djax?? Wow!

What will he cost? Please let this happen.

Im hoping we make a move for Kendall Wright.

I think he has ability and would be a good fit here and also offers that high class speed.