I Wonder How Murray Feels

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not about the loss.
Not about his performance.

I wonder how he feels about standing on the bench during the most critical series of the game.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Not about the loss.

I wonder how he feels about standing on the bench during the most critical series of the game.

Dunno but Tirico picked up on it and mentioned it at the end of the telecast. So.....Confirmed Chip is a doooosh. Smartest guy in the room: just ask him

endersdragon

Reaction score
If he and Bradford don't work out is Chip going back to college next year?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He would have been on the bench here, too. Dunbar was the engine of that last drive.

Maybe they'll sour on Murray and cut him after the season and he'll come back on the cheap.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He sought stability and money, and he got it. No fault in that.

But other than the money, he's got to wonder what the hell he's doing there.

Stability? What more stability could he have gotten? We have the best young offensive line in the game and offered him a contract past his prime. He sought money and went to the highest bidder. It was not a football decision in the least.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
8 carries for a whole 9 yards. Good ole 1.1 yard per carry. Starting the season off well.
And we are stuck with poor old sad sack Randle who had 4 ypc, but that's only because he had one long run... Oh poor us...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not about the loss.

It wasn't just the last series. He was on the bench 70% of the game. He cannot be happy at all. He could have had almost as much money and still been the man in Dallas.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i thought on the 3rd and 1 they shouldve had murray in there.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
When its between 6 million and 8 million dollars its only about the money, not stability.

If you can't find stability making 6 million a year, you have bigger issues.

Yes to some degree, but these guys make that money for such a finite period of time. It's not like he's making $8 million for the rest of his life. So four years of $2 extra million can be huge in solidifying your financial portfolio IMO.