I wonder what randy moss is doing, we sure messed that draft up

blueblood70

Reaction score
would have single handedly changed the 2000 cowboys teams so many sbs lost..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's he doing?

He is on TV each week. Same as last year.

Unless he could have played defense, he wouldn't have impacted the 2000's teams much. He couldn't turn around a 5-11 team into a winner single handedly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, he wouldn't have.
really so TJ watt wouild have? i was being sarcastic all these post on misses in the draft the was HUGE MISS..look out im about to go do about 50 of these because this place believes rehashing draft misses somehow is productive for the CZzone main area..I do not but when in rhome..i plan a lot of these

kskboys

Reaction score
really so TJ watt wouild have? i was being sarcastic all these post on misses in the draft the was HUGE MISS..look out im about to go do about 50 of these because this place believes rehashing draft misses somehow is productive for the CZzone main area..I do not but when in rhome..i plan a lot of these
I wish you could type in English. This is just a jumble.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wish you could type in English. This is just a jumble.
awe is that al you can come up with?

,thats a win in my book..you are one of handful in here that like to feel smart , lookig to be accepted, and will never give into a debate and admit you are wrong because you are one of those people..know it all egomaniacal fans who push narratives that are just made up opinion with no merit..

but carry on,

the fool who keeps opening his mouth , keeps proving hes foolish...:thumbup::clap::popcorn:

Swanny

Reaction score
would have single handedly changed the 2000 cowboys teams so many sbs lost..
Greg Ellis wasn't a bad player it was a good pick. But when you compare it to Randy Moss it does look bad. But take away Randy Moss and Greg Ellis was a good draft pick.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Gotta love the 20-20 hindsight. No doubt Moss was an excellent receiver, but first of all he did the "troubled" history, he could just as well been another Randy Gregory (though for different reasons), suspended off and on. And secondly he played at Marshall, an FCS school, which doesn't mean he could be great (Jerry Rice also went to an FCS school. as well as others) but he didn't play against top competition. And with Irvin's off the field issues, Dallas was well within reason not to take Moss, who'd served jail time for assault as well as other incidents. And other teams passed Moss as well, Saints drafted an OT first despite their best receivers, in 199, the much ballyhooed (sarcasm there) Randall Hill and Andre Hastings, neither one of which had even 800 yards receiving.

If Dallas had taken him and he'd been suspended a lot or wasn't ever very good, then the "Dallas should have taken Moss" posts would have been "Why did Dallas take that doofus, they could have had Greg Ellis".

Such are some fickle Dallas Cowboys fans...