I would hire an outside investigator before I do anything

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
As the owner I need to know how and why this happened before I make a move .

- I need to know why my league leading WR and QB were visibly arguing on TV - why my head coach had to come over too to my WR.
- I need to know why Love repeatedly threw up lobs to wide open backup tight ends for massive gains.
- I need to know about the preparation- get it straight from the players- what was the room like .

In the NHL they run exit interviews and investigations yearly.

Folk’s something went awry - you don’t chalk this one up - you leave no stone unturned.

I’m a bit of a conspiracy guy and I smell internal sabotage here .
This is dumb ! Listening to the talking heads in the booth got you barking up this tree. Wrong tree !

Cowboys are soft. Damn soft !

They practice in a modified luxury hotel, car dealership, expensive restaurant outdoor multiuse cross marketing Disney World media fishbowl.
They start the game by exiting from a fancy, exclusive club.
They play in a stadium where the emphasis is on the advertising generating vidja board; not the play on the field.
They are coddled, over media exposed, and soft.
Everything focuses and revolves around Jerrah LLC, not preparation, hard work, learning the playbook, studying film, or putting your heart and soul into a playoff game.
Romo said it best…..if that’s the worst thing that ever happens, I’m living a good life.
That’s Jerry talking. His world view trickles down to everyone in the organization.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
That explains a lot.
Well, it'd be the biggest conspiracy ever in the world if it was true, so pretty hard to believe.

But we've probably heard the old phrase "Follow the money", right?

The NFL is a multi-BILLION-dollar industry. The Cowboys have built up an enormous fan base over the last 63 years, has fans like me that will probably always watch the Cowboys. No matter what they do. So, the league can create drama and cause a hullaballoo if the Cowboys lose when they should win, not to mention the 3 twelve wins in a row seasons, the league made lots of money off both the Dallas lovers and the haters both. What better way to keep the pot stirred than with "whaaat?" games?

Oh well, can't watch my team win the SB, might as well wonder things out loud!

Kingofholland

Reaction score

- I need to know why my league leading WR and QB were visibly arguing on TV - why my head coach had to come over too to my WR.
- I need to know why Love repeatedly threw up lobs to wide open backup tight ends for massive gains.
- I need to know about the preparation- get it straight from the players- what was the room like .

Folk’s something went awry - you don’t chalk this one up - you leave no stone unturned.

I don't think there's much more to it than an ill prepared team that didn't execute well, communicate well, and reacted slowly.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Quinn whole scheme is smoke and mirrors, big numbers in the first half of the season against weak teams, folds when things turn hard and the offense can not give him the cushing to play the pass.

Is completely useless against a power run game and more than one good WR, specially sans LVE and Diggs.

Kwyn

Reaction score

lol. Post this on your qanon board

Radiashun

Reaction score
Well I would start asking Quinn why run zone vs that team when man was our breath and butter the entire season, seems like and odd decision.
I heard earlier this week that Love had incredible numbers against man for either the full season or a long stretch of games, I forget which. It was something like 23 TDs, 1 interception, and an insane completion percentage. I assume that's why Quinn went zone, but why he didn't adjust to what was happening on the field I'd like to know.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
No outside expert investigation needed. The QB threw 2 early interceptions and gave GB 2 easy touchdowns. Game over by halftime. It really is that simple, and the second half was irrelevant.

Radiashun

Reaction score

I’m a bit of a conspiracy guy and I smell internal sabotage

lol. Post this on your qanon board
For real. The day I'm convinced that I've been pouring time, energy, and emotion into something that is fixed is the last day I'll ever waste time on it. But the thing is, the NFL is not fixed. There's mistakes and incompetence mixed in, but what happens on the field is completely legit.Just because things don't go the way you wanted or expected doesn't mean there's a nefarious cause.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Lamb is tired of Dak choking in the playoffs. I think the entire team quit after the Dak INT. They were like here we go!

XXLMike

Reaction score
For real. The day I'm convinced that I've been pouring time, energy, and emotion into something that is fixed is the last day I'll ever waste time on it. But the thing is, the NFL is not fixed. There's mistakes and incompetence mixed in, but what happens on the field is completely legit.Just because things don't go the way you wanted or expected doesn't mean there's a nefarious cause.
I never said fixed - I said preparation - did DQ not prep us .

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
literally every major conspiracy has been proven correct the last few years except 2 . So the odds are not in your favor on that one and no i won’t discuss this any further here since it’s not the place to do it .
Agree…..too many conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, more people need to see it though.

XXLMike

Reaction score
You said there was internal sabotage.

Own your argument or back away from it fully.
Oh yes sabotage in the fact does DQ have one .. two feet out the door and blew this off ? Half assed this ?

I mean we play m 2 m all year then go soft zone ?

Explain

Kwyn

Reaction score
Oh yes sabotage in the fact does DQ have one .. two feet out the door and blew this off ? Half assed this ?

I mean we play m 2 m all year then go soft zone ?

Explain
Sabotage requires intent. Perhaps you were looking for another word. No, that can’t be it because you alluded to a conspiracy.