I Would Like to Put My Hat in the Ring

JMech

Reaction score
I am surprised that the mods allowed this post, but heaven forbid you try to form an organization of disgruntled fans! Apparently they're not sure such an effort would impact the organization, but it is not a good idea..........once anyone can explain that one to me, please do so.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry if you are seeing this, I would like to put my name as a potential replacement for the outgoing Jason Garrett (that’s of course If you do decide to let him go). As your reading my qualifications, please keep in mind I am not asking for a mega deal. A couple of thousand a year would be sufficient enough for me. I feel I can at least give you what the Garrett was able to provide you with a fraction cost.

Football Experience

1). I only played football in my senior year of high school (played inside linebacker), though I was offered a scholarship to Tarletan State University. I never understood I why I was offered a scholarship seeing that I was terrible at playing the sport of football (I think my coach was well connected or something). It’s the reason why I opted to take a baseball scholarship somewhere else instead. If you can’t play coach is how the saying goes so yea that could be a thing.
2). I have watched thousands of hours of NFL and college games. Like thousands. So yea
4). Been to numerous draft parties. Met Joe Avezzano once. Oh and I saw Flozell Adams and DeMarcus Ware at a Lowe’s (different occasions).
3). Played ALLOT of Madden when I was a kid. I haven’t played like in six years but if I was given a control I think muscle memory would allow to be a decent opponent.

Leadership

2). I don’t clap. I honestly can’t remember the last time I clapped for something. It’s odd, like idk where or when I could have been for me to clap for what I was watching in front me. I’m like thinking about it as I type this and I honestly can’t come up with something. Its strange
3). Ask every employee who has worked for me, every friend or girlfriend I have ever had, they will oall tell you I am very impatient. This is a good thing for coach imo. Like I would have at least given Chaz Green help after watching the first drive in that Falcons game.
4). I don’t blame others for my own incompetence.
5). You will never hear me mention a process or “the process”.
6). I don’t believe in calling timeouts while your kicker is kicking a FG.

Please consider my qualifications. PM me when you are ready to schedule and interview thanks.

My best friend from childhood went to Tarleton State.

He took his horse with him to college...seriously...for rodeo competition.

Maybe they thought you had potential as a Bullrider...

You lack of experience might interest Jerry but all of your other qualifications are too opposite of Garrett for Jerry to consider you.

Also you must accept being grossly over-paid in order to appear to be legit.

Garrett was over-paid by about 5.99M per year...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am surprised that the mods allowed this post, but heaven forbid you try to form an organization of disgruntled fans! Apparently they're not sure such an effort would impact the organization, but it is not a good idea..........once anyone can explain that one to me, please do so.
:huh:

This was a sarcastic thread created due to severe criticism of Jerry Jones' criteria for head coaches. CowboysZone has archived literally THOUSANDS of threads and posts far more critical and dead serious expressing disapproval of Jerry Jones' running of his franchise.

I have no idea if @J817 intentions were to instigate a fan revolt. Maybe that is true. Maybe not. It does not read as such but some people read things between lines that do not exist.

"Heaven forbid you try to form an organization of disgruntled fans!" Hi-larious! This site has, again, been host to hundreds of threads and posts, that are archived for anyone to read, seeking to organize site members into proactively sanctioning Jerry Jones' massive revenue machine.

Here are some of the reasons why all those threads and posts have failed and has zero to do with CowboysZone:

1. They have been poorly conceived
2. They have been poorly presented
3. They have been (intentionally or unintentionally) restricted to only a minimal number of social media platforms such as CowboysZone
4. They alienate, minimize and/or dismiss information highlighting real life practical and non-practical variables dictating the success or failure of such efforts
5. They have been almost exclusively repetitive

The above are the real and ignored explanations for continued, incohesive and unorganized efforts to motivate Jerry Jones into making tangible changes in how he runs his franchise. They were true even before CowboysZone existed. They are true now. And they will remain true in the future UNLESS someone actually gets serious and enacts intelligent strategies towards assembling a mass amount of the public into actual and non-imagined action.

/rant

silvernblu

Reaction score
You are overqualified. All you gotta do is play catch, smile, and wear a headset. Jerry hires other people to do the work.

If you raise the headset mic and spit every once and a while you look really cool and competent. You’re welcome for the tip.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are numerous social media platforms for you to use to organize your little rebellion. This isn't one.

JMech

Reaction score
There are numerous social media platforms for you to use to organize your little rebellion. This isn't one.

And here I thought this was a Cowboys fan website.......silly me. Someone has been starching their underwear too much.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And here I thought this was a Cowboys fan website.......silly me. Someone has been starching their underwear too much.
It is. And it specifically states in the board rules that organizing boycotts on this site is prohibited. Don't like it, don't join. Simple.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Jerry if you are seeing this, I would like to put my name as a potential replacement for the outgoing Jason Garrett (that’s of course If you do decide to let him go). As your reading my qualifications, please keep in mind I am not asking for a mega deal. A couple of thousand a year would be sufficient enough for me. I feel I can at least give you what the Garrett was able to provide you with a fraction cost.

Football Experience

1). I only played football in my senior year of high school (played inside linebacker), though I was offered a scholarship to Tarletan State University. I never understood I why I was offered a scholarship seeing that I was terrible at playing the sport of football (I think my coach was well connected or something). It’s the reason why I opted to take a baseball scholarship somewhere else instead. If you can’t play coach is how the saying goes so yea that could be a thing.
2). I have watched thousands of hours of NFL and college games. Like thousands. So yea
4). Been to numerous draft parties. Met Joe Avezzano once. Oh and I saw Flozell Adams and DeMarcus Ware at a Lowe’s (different occasions).
3). Played ALLOT of Madden when I was a kid. I haven’t played like in six years but if I was given a control I think muscle memory would allow to be a decent opponent.

Leadership

2). I don’t clap. I honestly can’t remember the last time I clapped for something. It’s odd, like idk where or when I could have been for me to clap for what I was watching in front me. I’m like thinking about it as I type this and I honestly can’t come up with something. Its strange
3). Ask every employee who has worked for me, every friend or girlfriend I have ever had, they will all tell you I am very impatient. This is a good thing for coach imo. Like I would have at least given Chaz Green help after watching the first drive in that Falcons game.
4). I don’t blame others for my own incompetence.
5). You will never hear me mention a process or “the process”.
6). I don’t believe in calling timeouts while your kicker is kicking a FG.

Please consider my qualifications. PM me when you are ready to schedule and interview thanks.

Jerry, we've found our guy. Hire him.