I would like you to meet my Dad

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zaxor;4479591 said:
thank you my friend...I know you would do it too...anyway everytime I think I steeled myself and am ready I find I am not... I don't break down over the phone or anything...goodness knows I don't want to make it harder on him than it is...but after I hang up...I need to find a place to be alone...it causes me to toss and turn at night not knowing if there is something I should be doing or saying...well you know what I mean..its not like you haven't gone through this same crap. I have always hated goodbyes even if they were just short but I am lucky in that there are some folk who never got to say good bye but I got to do it with both of my parents...one has to take solace in the little things when the bigger things are unclear.
IMO that is healthy. Don't stop giving yourself the right to grieve.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Just now seeing this...I've been right there, same spot, over the last few months.

Impossibly difficult to process.

There's not much anyone can say other than to let you know, you are embraced by all of us here...and that we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for bumping it, Juke. I hadn't seen it either. Zaxor, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Zax, I am so sorry to read about your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I lost both of my parents during the last few years....Hostiles' post struck a chord with me. It's very good advice.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I thank you most heartily gentlemen

Juke I know you said something awhile back about your dad yours and mine was born the same year

Arch hate to hear that my friend

GroundUp

Reaction score
I shed a tear for you today and I'll pray for you tonight. Tomorrow we will rise and walk together. God bless