I would trade our next 10 first round picks to get Patrick Mahomes as our QB

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Imaginary things? You said,"His picks dont change the fact that hes having an amazing year". Reread that a million times if you have to but that made abosultely no sense. How can you say a qbs interceptions dont make a difference in the year he is having?

Get lost.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I love watching Mahomes but so far tonight the Chiefs have 10 points at home in the 3rd quarter (and they're trailing).

But I do love Mahomes (and would love to have him). I also know QBs don't win games by themselves.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Get lost.
Lol you cant ignore facts forever. Right now Daks numbers are similar to Ryans, Winston, and Lamar Jacksons and nobody is saying that those guys are having a great year. Youre too damn emotionally caught up in players

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
Once they pay him KC might have a problem fielding a quality team. They better hope to win it this year.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Well, we don't have to worry about the op being a GM anywhere............although after reading his trade proposal I wish he was.

DFWJC

Reaction score
a decade of 1st round picks?

This is why I take occasional breaks from this forum.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to buy a Mahomes cowboy jersey as much as the next guy, but what do you think Mahomes could do in Carrot Tops stale, predictable offense?

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Dak was to blame for 1 int against the Packers. I also believe it would’ve been much different had Coop not dropped that pass on the first drive. Mahomes is by no means having that much better of a season to even warrant 2 1st, imo anyway. I have even seen Brady throw a pick trying to force the ball down the field *gasp*