I wouldn't be too worried about...Choice *Merge*

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the vid, but I wonder how much heat he gets in the lockerroom now.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2463884 said:

:D

Then he went out and backed it up with runs like this that day.

[youtube]JDEyshcU9YQ&NR=1[/youtube]

I'm youtube crazy this morning.

Ren

Reaction score
I'm more excited to see what Choice can do then worried, i think we'll be just fine with Choice

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2463888 said:
:D

Then he went out and backed it up with runs like this that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEyshcU9YQ&NR=1

I'm youtube crazy this morning. (wondering how you mods embedded the first one I posted..thank you)
We had a tip thread stickied for awhile, but we took it down. We still have two stickied in the support and OT zones.

Anyway, all you have to do is [youtube]add the code after the equal sign of the youtube link [/ youtube]

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2463884 said:

If the Cowboys locker room is the typical football locker room he probably gets teased about it often. :) He's a leader though and as the years add up I think he will prove it on the field as well as in the locker room.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2463900 said:
We had a tip thread stickied for awhile, but we took it down. We still have two stickied in the support and OT zones.

Anyway, all you have to do is [youtube]add the code after the equal sign of the youtube link [/ youtube]

Nice! Thx. ;)

STSINAZ

Reaction score
I hope that the Steelers really have in their minds not to worry about Tashard. What they dont understand is this guy is for real and they will find out tomorrow...We all will. He is going to showup big and I hope that after Barber comes back he will get more carries. The guy can play. You can see it in the short time he has been on the field. I definitely think he is Barber's replacement in a few years if he starts breaking down due to the way he runs AND if they stay with the 2 back system because we all know that Felix is going to be a Star in this league if he can stay healthy.

Switz

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2463947 said:
I hope that the Steelers really have in their minds not to worry about Tashard. What they dont understand is this guy is for real and they will find out tomorrow...We all will. He is going to showup big and I hope that after Barber comes back he will get more carries. The guy can play. You can see it in the short time he has been on the field. I definitely think he is Barber's replacement in a few years if he starts breaking down due to the way he runs AND if they stay with the 2 back system because we all know that Felix is going to be a Star in this league if he can stay healthy.

the steelers will eat up a rookie RB

for that matter is not offical barber is out for the game

we need marion to play or we are in serious trouble

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Switz;2463948 said:

RB is the one position out of all of them where it doesnt matter whether you are a rookie or a veteran. all that matters is can you find the hole and make guys miss.

Now I will say there is one area where a rookie RB might struggle and that is in pass protection. But, once again, that is usually dependent on the player. MB3 has been around for a few years, and in a recent game he whiffed on two consecutive plays and almost allowed Romo to get killed.

If there is one thing I miss about Emmitt, almost more than his vision and heart, his ability to pass block. He rarely ever let anyone get past him to get to Troy or whoever else was back there.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Switz;2463948 said:

This isn't true at all. Rookie or not, the kid can play. I don't see them eating him up at all.

The Panch

Reaction score
That front seven has went up against some of the best backs in the league and ate them up, yet some of you expect an unproven rookie in bad weather, playing behind an offensive line who's run blocking has been very mediocre, to go off on em? Ok then.

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Panch;2463960 said:
That front seven has went up against some of the best backs in the league and ate them up, yet some of you expect an unproven rookie in bad weather, playing behind an offensive line who's run blocking has been very mediocre, to go off on em? Ok then.

But what about our front 7 going on their sorry oline with a banged up Parker at RB and a slow statue in Ben at QB. Ok then!!!!

The Panch

Reaction score
Mansta54;2463966 said:
But what about our front 7 going on their sorry oline with a banged up Parker at RB and a slow statue in Ben at QB. Ok then!!!!
That wasnt the topic. I fully expect Hamburger to eat that horrible Heinz field alot more than I expect that of Romo.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
OK so who's defense would you start Pitts or Dallas???