I wouldn't mind trading down.

DFWJC

Reaction score
reddyuta;3264118 said:
trade down sounds good in theory

brandon williams,stephen hodge and brewster are coming back and its highly unlikely that they will be cut.we can also better at backup NT,and o-line.we also have some borderline players on our team like gordon,octavien and curtis johnson.We can trade down and still pick BPA.
Because we have several players coming back already, trading down and getting even more picks (and maybe getting less quality with the lower picks) may be the wrong strategy.

But I agree, if the value is there to trade down (or up for that matter) then do it. Maximizing value is the key.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
DFWJC;3264497 said:
Because we have several players coming back already, trading down and getting even more picks (and maybe getting less quality with the lower picks) may be the wrong strategy.

But I agree, if the value is there to trade down (or up for that matter) then do it. Maximizing value is the key.

We dont know what Brewster and Hodge can do. They are no better than a 2010 draft pick. Get the BPA and have them fight it out. Hodge and Brewster could be complete trash for all we know.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I agree, I think the 2nd-4th rounds holds as much talent as what we can pick at 27. Trade down and pick up a 2nd and 5th or something. I'd be cool with that.

I also love Gilyard.