Ian Cummings PFNetwork 7 rounder

Carson

Reaction score

24) Dallas Cowboys: Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia​

If Amarius Mims is still available when the Cowboys pick at No. 24, there aren’t many other picks to make. With Tyron Smith likely to leave this offseason, reinvesting at tackle is key.

Mims is often viewed as a long-term investment with his youth, athleticism, and power at 6’7″, 330 pounds, but he’s already far along with his patience, leverage play, and vision.

56) Dallas Cowboys: Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M​

Edgerrin Cooper immediately upgrades the Cowboys’ LB room with his ability to attack downhill, engage and offset blocks, and finish plays with his range and length in pursuit.

87) Dallas Cowboys: Jonathon Brooks, RB, Texas​

Though his torn ACL could muddle his 2024 NFL Draft stock, Jonathon Brooks has the easy acceleration, slashing verticality, and instinctive angle awareness to be 2024’s best RB.

172) Dallas Cowboys
Elijah Jones, CB, Boston College

212) Dallas Cowboys
Fabien Lovett, DT, Florida State

230) Dallas Cowboys
Drake Nugent, OC, Michigan

241) Dallas Cowboys
Tommy Eichenberg, LB, Ohio State

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/cummings-7-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-february-17/

Aven8

Reaction score
Brooks will not be ready for awhile. He hurt that knee late in the season.

And Eichenberg at 241? Lol

rambo2

Reaction score

24) Dallas Cowboys: Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia​

If Amarius Mims is still available when the Cowboys pick at No. 24, there aren’t many other picks to make. With Tyron Smith likely to leave this offseason, reinvesting at tackle is key.

Mims is often viewed as a long-term investment with his youth, athleticism, and power at 6’7″, 330 pounds, but he’s already far along with his patience, leverage play, and vision.

56) Dallas Cowboys: Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M​

Edgerrin Cooper immediately upgrades the Cowboys’ LB room with his ability to attack downhill, engage and offset blocks, and finish plays with his range and length in pursuit.

87) Dallas Cowboys: Jonathon Brooks, RB, Texas​

Though his torn ACL could muddle his 2024 NFL Draft stock, Jonathon Brooks has the easy acceleration, slashing verticality, and instinctive angle awareness to be 2024’s best RB.

172) Dallas Cowboys
Elijah Jones, CB, Boston College

212) Dallas Cowboys
Fabien Lovett, DT, Florida State

230) Dallas Cowboys
Drake Nugent, OC, Michigan

241) Dallas Cowboys
Tommy Eichenberg, LB, Ohio State

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/cummings-7-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-february-17/
Why would they take Brooks who is injured? They can take Braelon Allen who is big and healthy and only 20 years old.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Why would they take Brooks who is injured? They can take Braelon Allen who is big and healthy and only 20 years old.
He's caught my eye the last few days, wow he's only 20?? Dang sign me up!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'd take that draft
Not perfect but good enough
:thumbup:

ghst187

Reaction score
Injuries heal. And Brooks is worth a 3rd round pick.
He's the best RB in the draft.
Chubb and Gurley came back as RBs from bad knee injuries and were very good. So could pan out. I didn’t think LB Jalen could play before the injury.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Did Cooper wear different numbers at A&M?

I'm not seeing what some of you are seeing.

Carter

Reaction score
Eichenberg is like the 4th or 5th best LB in the class, which means no way he makes it to Round 7.

Also not a fun of Brooks. Guys injury history is terrible. If he cant stay on the field in college he cant in the NFL.