Ian Rapoport: Schultz gets a 3-year,36 million deal

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Good things happen when the QB is cheap and Talented!

and people here were arguing that schultz sucks and doesn't deserve a 9M deal...now hey, lets look at schultz.

also, if you can get me a top 2 pick, I can give you a 50% guarantee that I will have a good cheap QB for 5 years. so get going, get us the 2nd over all pick.

btw, didn't Schultz get franchised and got paid 10M or more? didn't diggs get a contract? weren't we talking to Lamb? didn't we hand Gallup a 10M+ contract last year? and didn't we extend Martin and give him more money?
and we had 15M on the cap last year and 20M the year before, even after trading cooper and taking his cap hit.

do me a favor. I asked you this before too. don't venture into areas you have no idea. you only embarrass yourself.

75boyz

Reaction score
Fergie's just as good or better.
Smart to let Schultz go.

But then stupid to draft Schoon.
That's our fantasy football GM.

Now I wonder if Jerry will get a Taylor Swift type girlfriend for Fergie so we can reap the rewards of further publicity like the Chiefs did.

It's a copycat league ya know.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People? Is that what they are?
:muttley:

1ypjh3.jpg

Chasing6

Reaction score
Who cares. The cowboys made the absolute right decision not paying and going with Ferguson. Good for Schultz and his family however
I can't even give the Cowboys credit for that. They had no idea what they had in Schultz before he was forced into the lineup and had no idea about Ferguson either.

That is why I have no expectations for Schoonmaker. If Ferguson gets hurt, I am sure Schoonmaker will be our next great TE.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Fergie's just as good or better.
Smart to let Schultz go.

But then stupid to draft Schoon.
That's our fantasy football GM.

Now I wonder if Jerry will get a Taylor Swift type girlfriend for Fergie so we can reap the rewards of further publicity like the Chiefs did.

It's a copycat league ya know.
Where is the nailed it emoji?:hammer:found it