Ian Seau

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/ian-seau?id=2556146

The nephew of the late Junior Seau plays with a motor his uncle would be proud of and has a history of making impactful plays rather than padding stats with tackles down the field. Seau is missing the natural athleticism as an NFL edge rusher or and stand-up linebacker, but the effort and his technique shouldn't be completely discounted. Seau could be a late Day 3 selection or priority free agent who will compete hard in camp.

Daillest88

Reaction score
He was just cut. If you watch hard knocks the one thing he did was rush the qb. I looked at stats last night and I think he had 1 and a half sacks. (Don't quote) He's raw but he's a prospect. Opinions.

I hope we go after him

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Is he the son? or just same last name? Or am i reading the last name wrong?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the 1.5 sacks were from beating an exhausted chaz green.

i fail to see what he offers that ryan russell didn't already offer.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I was pretty high on the kid after he he made Chaz Green look like a turnstile but he's done nothing since while Green has actually improved. I'm thinking the kids is a one hit (pre-season game) wonder.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
He was just cut. If you watch hard knocks the one thing he did was rush the qb. I looked at stats last night and I think he had 1 and a half sacks. (Don't quote) He's raw but he's a prospect. Opinions.
I'd say Seau may be less raw than Okoye, but Okoye's got 4" and 50lbs on Seau.

Is Seau physically talented enough to develop as a LB?

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Is it possible to get either different avatars for new members or maybe just the generic man with no face one? It's confusing. JMHO.

Carson

Reaction score
I'd say Seau may be less raw than Okoye, but Okoye's got 4" and 50lbs on Seau.

Is Seau physically talented enough to develop as a LB?

No I don't think he's capable of it. High motor guy but lack the talent.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don.'the see the harm in taking a look.

Well, to take a look you have to use one of the 53 spots. I don't think you can do that just to take a look. You have to think he is better than what you have.