Iceland Volcanic Eruption Live Link

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
@Rockport

You didn't know, they didn't tell you?

I'm not American, I'm Russian. My father is Russian and my mom is French. My father became a Russian oligarch after my mom opened a pastry buisness in Moscow and it took off. My dad was then able to get into the oil sector with Old Puty Van Putin & Co. Shame i've never seen a single penny from all those Rubles! And the rest is history or should i say misery!

04/01/2021

;)

dsturgeon

Reaction score
@Rockport

I'm not American, I'm Russian. My father is Russian and my mom is French. My father became a Russian oligarch after my mom opened a pastry buisness in Moscow and it took off. My dad was then able to get into the oil sector with Old Puty Van Putin & Co. Shame i've never seen a single penny from all those Rubles! And the rest is history or should i say misery!

04/01/2021

;)

Eating well made pastries all your life doesn't sound too miserable

nobody

Reaction score
The scale of the volcano cone in Iceland revealed ... (It's massive!!!)

I guess they were wanting a fresh batch of:

s-l400.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Let it Be

Let it Bleed

Let it Burn

Enjoy while it's live.

My wife used to be a geo-physicist specializing in Volcanology. She spent 3 months in Iceland planting and tracking survey machines with some professor as the Discovery Channel followed them about 12 years ago.
She absolutely adored that country and talks about moving there at least 4 times a year.
She did the same in Hawaii and she liked it there, but Iceland captured her fancy.

It's funny, she's Mexican-American and was by far the shortest and tannest person there. She got so much attention it wasn't even funny.
Let's just say she never had to buy her own drinks, lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Rockport

04/01/2021

;)
Can you get me some contraband scones? I don't want the everyday scones, I want the underground scones that make you confess. I might not have done anything but for good scones, I can make up some good stuff.