I'd sign Eli Apple if he's released

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys have 5 CBs with 3 or less years experience.

Let the young pups play, if you get Apple and he is a problem, you've slowed the development of players that are on their rookie contracts for the most part.

Don't see at this point you want to bring in another free agent at corner...

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
"Eli is supposed to be a bad apple, isn’t he? I heard he was trouble."

So was Charles Haley. That signing worked out pretty well, didn't it?

Just saying I'd check out things before I'd reject him...
I have to laugh when I read comparing any current player in free agency to a previous acquisition like Charles Haley, Deion Sanders etc. We got no such coach like Johnson here. We got a a coach who has no business being a head coach roaming on the sidelines.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I have to laugh when I read comparing any current player in free agency to a previous acquisition like Charles Haley, Deion Sanders etc. We got no such coach like Johnson here. We got a a coach who has no business being a head coach roaming on the sidelines.

Switzer was the coach when Deion was signed.

Jerry's still the general manager, or do you think Jason runs this team?

:lmao2:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'd have to have it in the contract that his mother cannot live in the same state as him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

Well said

Xelda

Reaction score
ViGgHuIB_o.gif

Well said
I try not to bash Garrett because I know we're stuck with him and I want to hope for the best. Look at the people behind him though, dragging themselves along instead of having any enthusiasm. A horrible sign and I'm trying not to look at the red head. Cowboy fans have never been tested like this before.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I try not to bash Garrett because I know we're stuck with him and I want to hope for the best. Look at the people behind him though, dragging themselves along instead of having any enthusiasm. A horrible sign and I'm trying not to look at the red head. Cowboy fans have never been tested like this before.

I know we're stuck with him. So, to me, a sense of humor is the best way to get through these times.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you all think?
He should be 23 or 24 this year. He's 6'0 200 and runs 4.40.
Plus, he'll be angry at the Giants.

Only if Belichick or Jimmy are going to replace Garrett.

Apple is a bad apple from the big apple.

Garrett couldn't deal with Greg Hardy who Marinelli liked.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
What do you all think?
He should be 23 or 24 this year. He's 6'0 200 and runs 4.40.
Plus, he'll be angry at the Giants.

I think he's a head case and while we might get one good peacefull year out of him i think he would start cause problems in the locker room by his 2nd season. Seems to be his MO