Idea from CrazyCowboy

WhizKid

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Whiz_kid, I am so glad you brought the name Ma5tt Schaub up.......I watch the TD drive he directed over the weekend where he was 6-6, 55 yds and a TD. He did look smooth. Your right......since he will not beat out Vick, Schaub will end up some place. :)

hmmmmm....agreed. Your right he will not beat out Vick and he does need a place to go, (6-6 55yds 1td).......my thoughts exactly.......

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
He would probably cost us and arm and a leg and then some. I loved him in College, didn't he start as a true freshman? I remeber him doing real well as a freshman, not sure if he was redhirted or not.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
True...... he has more of a sidearm delivery than Henson ever thought about having.

Who cares about a quarterbacks release anyways? :)

(Drew Bledsoe has an awesome release BTW)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Who cares about a quarterbacks release anyways? :)

(Drew Bledsoe has an awesome release BTW)

Banned_n_austin, you are correct sir, because it is the result that counts:

Quarterback Drew Henson threw a perfect pass to tight end Dan Campbell in the corner of the end zone during team drills…

:bow:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Banned_n_austin, you are correct sir, because it is the result that counts:

Quarterback Drew Henson threw a perfect pass to tight end Dan Campbell in the corner of the end zone during team drills…

:bow:

Props!

:thumbup:

zagnut

Reaction score
Schaub has been very impressive. Even his rookie year he showed a lot of skill. I think he's plausible. Rivers was great in college and has this uncanny, Bernie Kosar-like ability to just get the ball to whoever he wants however he wants, but he has to show something in the Pros before I'd be willing to see a big trade for him.

Just to throw another name out there that would be the ultimate in hilarity if he panned out - Patrick Ramsey.

Also, maybe Dave Ragone in Houston. I would prefer to be patient with Henson though.

WhizKid

Reaction score
fact is I think rivers will be way to expensive to acquire. We take that shot and go after Schaub.....