Idea, maybe already mentioned, T O let Romo use your oxygen chamber for his pinkie

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
This may have already been mentioned, but hey T O, can you let Romo use your oxygen chamber all this week, get it ready for him T O.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Yea, I have heard others mentioned this idea....and who knows...maybe he has.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
heck even felix could use the chamber along with flozell too for his swollen hand, i say get T O to bring it in

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
maybe romo could just open his mouth and the chosen one can breathe directly into romos mouth, thus sharing his genetic greatness via his oxygen.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Must be a real scientific reason why they don't actually use hyperbaric chambers for that kind of stuff, huh.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Don't care what he does with that finger as long as it and the rest of him is on the field Sunday Night.

I know if it were me, I'd try to spend as much of the week as I could with that pinky stuck up Jessica's........ahhh ummm NOSE.:)

Undisputed

Reaction score
Is there some way to convert our entire locker room into one big hyperbaric chamber? Or will we have to wait for the new stadium?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Undisputed;2410938 said:
Is there some way to convert our entire locker room into one big hyperbaric chamber? Or will we have to wait for the new stadium?

Laughed at this initially, but on second thought maybe your on to something. Perhaps they can make a whole section of the training facility one big Hyperbaic Chamber.

What could it hurt besides Jones' wallet?

juck

Reaction score
Dont u think if this worked that well everyone would use them,every player has cash to buy one.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hyperbaric oxygen has no benefit for broken bones. It's primary benefits are open wounds and infections.

Verdict

Reaction score
Hostile;2411042 said:
Hyperbaric oxygen has no benefit for broken bones. It's primary benefits are open wounds and infections.

Are you positive about this Hos? IIRC higher oxygen concentration in the blood increases the rate of healing on bones. That was supposedly why T.O.'s broken leg healed so quickly.

cowboyed

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2410627 said:
This may have already been mentioned, but hey T O, can you let Romo use your oxygen chamber all this week, get it ready for him T O.

Sorry but I have first dibbs. I need it for my pee-pee. I have been roughing it lately....

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2410877 said:
maybe romo could just open his mouth and the chosen one can breathe directly into romos mouth, thus sharing his genetic greatness via his oxygen.
That would be carbon dioxide.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Verdict;2411081 said:
Are you positive about this Hos? IIRC higher oxygen concentration in the blood increases the rate of healing on bones. That was supposedly why T.O.'s broken leg healed so quickly.
Yes, I am. The primary thing Hypebaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) does is to stimulate cells in the muscles and organs.

Article about it.

While some of the mechanisms of action of HBOT, as they apply to healing and reversal of symptoms, are yet to be discovered, it is known that HBOT:

1) greatly increases oxygen concentration in all body tissues, even with reduced or blocked blood flow;

2) stimulates the growth of new blood vessels to locations with reduced circulation, improving blood flow to areas with arterial blockage;

3) causes a rebound arterial dilation after HBOT, resulting in an increased blood vessel diameter greater than when therapy began, improving blood flow to compromised organs;

4) stimulates an adaptive increase in superoxide dismutase (SOD), one of the body's principal, internally produced antioxidants and free radical scavengers; and,

5) aids the treatment of infection by enhancing white blood cell action and potentiating germ-killing antibiotics.

While not new, HBOT has only lately begun to gain recognition for treatment of chronic degenerative health problems related to atherosclerosis, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, diabetic ulcers, wound healing, cerebral palsy, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, macular degeneration, and many other disorders. Wherever blood flow and oxygen delivery to vital organs is reduced, function and healing can potentially be aided with HBOT. When the brain is injured by stroke, CP, or trauma, HBO may wake up stunned parts of the brain to restore function.
I have never heard of HBOT being used for bone breaks. Not saying it is impossible to help because bones do have cells. I think it is highly unlikely it would help a broken bone. Even TO's injuries where he has recovered quickly have all been of a muscular nature, not bone injuries.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Romo sleeps in his bed with hyperbaric off to the side with only his pinky in it.

:laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I have my workshop, duct tape and doctors with the shot ready for Romo.