Idea!!!!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
everybody turn ur computer off, take a shower, then a shot, then a puff, than another puff, and for good measures 1 more puff.

OK now, hop in the car, catch the bus, taxi, ride a bike, call a friend,just leave the house. You could go to the Movies, shoot pool, darts, go over to ur wives house, but please leave ur house!

Ok, Peeps!!!!

For the next 5 hours leave home and come back ready for some good news! :lombardi:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
everybody turn ur computer off, take a shower, then a shot, then a puff, than another puff, and for good measures 1 more puff.

OK now, hop in the car, catch the bus, taxi, ride a bike, call a friend,just leave the house. You could go to the Movies, shoot pool, darts, go over to ur wives house, but please leave ur house!

Ok, Peeps!!!!

For the next 5 hours leave home and come back ready for some good news! :lombardi:

I can drink a lot of Crown in 6 hours......but I take no responsibility for my posts later tonight if I choose this path.

yesfan

Reaction score

Lol.At my age i'll be asleep.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
well i think i'll jsut lay back watch some TV eat soem food then come back in oo lets say 6 hours and expect eery player i want signed or seeing us talk to

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
But I just quit smoking a week ago... If I take those puffs, I'll have to start all over again....

But I will go take a bubble bath... just got some new stuff from bath and body works...

Maybe have a glass of wine and turn on the stereo while I'm in the bath

Thanks for the idea....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:

Ok, Peeps!!!!

Here's an idea, post this crap on another forum.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'll be busy blowing up HH's inflatable doll the next few hours. Why did you have to go for the big Oprah size, man? :D

Q_the_man

Reaction score
yesfan said:

Lol.At my age i'll be asleep.
tell that to my Mother and Father :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
I'll be busy blowing up HH's inflatable doll the next few hours. Why did you have to go for the big Oprah size, man? :D

OKay, that was ONE TIME!!!! And you promised you wouldnt tell anyone :mad:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This sounds better to me.......Pop a Top........Pop a Top.........3 1/2 hours....Take a cold shower........Pop Top.......Pop a Top. Then who cares if there is good new or not. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
This sounds better to me.......Pop a Top........Pop a Top.........3 1/2 hours....Take a cold shower........Pop Top.......Pop a Top. Then who cares if there is good new or not. :D

Ah Dr. Pepper, what one needs when we are anxious and need to stay up till 12:01 AM :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Don't encourage him...he is on the nyquil. ;)

awww... don't discourage DallasCowpoke.. I thought it was funny too...

You go right ahead DC.. I appreciate you

Sounds like my brother is a bit on the cranky side... What did you say to him BP???

Hos ... are you ok? Or did that big mean BP do something?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
awww... don't discourage DallasCowpoke.. I thought it was funny too...

You go right ahead DC.. I appreciate you

Sounds like my brother is a bit on the cranky side... What did you say to him BP???

Hos ... are you ok? Or did that big mean BP do something?

Winicki touched him without asking. :eek:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Winicki touched him without asking. :eek:

Oh now that is just wrong!!! Where does Winky get off touching Hos without asking??? It's gonna take months for Hos to recover from that. Good thing he was in pretty good health before that happened... it could have been deadly.