If Amari leaves Dak should ask for trade

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
This is 2017 season all over again. Either Kellen has to go or Dak gets traded but we ain’t going to another season without a true #1 WR

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Also amari isn’t a true #1. Not like top wr in league. He’s solid wr. Not worth his salary. Get younger / faster Wr

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Also amari isn’t a true #1. Not like top wr in league. He’s solid wr. Not worth his salary. Get younger / faster Wr

Amari is and 2018 season says it all. You know who ain’t yet it’s CD and Dak will internationally not throw his way if they take Amari away.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys cannot trade Dak or cut him or let him go period. If they trade him, they take $57+ million in dead money and a $23 million CAP hit when they are already between $11 million and $19 million over the CAP in 2022. Dak is on the roster in 2022 and 2023. Period. End of story.

And keep in mind, unless you replace him with Cooper Rush, you have to account for the new QBs salary on top of Dak's cap hit. There is no way the Cowboys can afford to cut Dak and sign a new QB or trade for one, without gutting the rest of the team to create CAP space.

Take what Jimmy Johnson said and go with that. Dak needs a good group of players around him starting with the OL. So fix the problems on the OL which I think is 50% coaching/scheme and 40% Connor Williams, get back to running the football using your best weapon, and Dak will look 90% better then he did at the end of the year.

Against everything I believe about team building, I also recommend they find a quality TE in the draft. A guy with size and speed who can create some mismatches against LBs and block in the running game. I am pretty sure they can find one in either the 1st or 2nd round. My top two priorities for the draft are OG and TE.

visionary

Reaction score
This is 2017 season all over again. Either Kellen has to go or Dak gets traded but we ain’t going to another season without a true #1 WR

LOL anyone in his right mind would trade Dak yesterday

Only DakAttack can come up with this thread idea

:lmao::lmao:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
LOL anyone in his right mind would trade Dak yesterday

Only DakAttack can come up with this thread idea

:lmao::lmao:

Yea that’s why owner let him walk when it was time to pay him. :facepalm:

Teams that needs a QB:
Saints
Dolphins
Browns
Giants
Eagles
Washington
Houston
Patriots

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari is and 2018 season says it all. You know who ain’t yet it’s CD and Dak will internationally not throw his way if they take Amari away.
Did they put you in special classes in school when you talked crazy like this?