If Atlanta loses we will be 6th seed

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Cowboys actually have a better chance of beating the Eagles now since they will be in a Win or go home situation.

gmb85

Reaction score
Go figure. I want everybody gone right now. Wade needs to go! I'm soooo pissed.

stiletto

Reaction score
Bye Bye Wade. Blow this team up Jerry. Bunch of mental midgets and chokers.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
cowboys5;2510337 said:
lets go adrian peterson

I am really not sure if i want to watch Romo in another game that really counts.

To me it's much better to have a QB where you know you are going nowhere than a QB who gives you hope in easy games through the season just to kill you big time at the end of it when it really counts.

Just to protect my weak heart...

gmb85

Reaction score
Just go home for the playoffs and don't give me anymore hope again Dallas Cowboys.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2510642 said:
this team doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs period
Yeah but you still have to play it out. If we win next week will you be saying the same thing.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
bootsy;2510708 said:
Yeah but you still have to play it out. If we win next week will you be saying the same thing.

Let me repeat, I DO NOT WANT THIS TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Not that we have to worry about the Eagles game. Not even going to be close.

stiletto

Reaction score
bootsy;2510708 said:

I will. This team has lost major respect tonight for most fans, how could it not? Pathetic performance by Wade's D and another horrid game by Tony Romo in December. 3 December choke-jobs in a row. What more proof do most fans need? It is what it is.... anything can happen but how could any of it be good?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
we dont deserve to make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!! What's the point so we can be embarassed in the 1st rd again???? haha no point...

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2510723 said:
Let me repeat, I DO NOT WANT THIS TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Not that we have to worry about the Eagles game. Not even going to be close.
Well it's really not about what you want, is it.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
bootsy;2510752 said:
Well it's really not about what you want, is it.

No but its nice to know the Cowboys will give me what I want for once.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care what any of you say, I want this team in the playoffs. If you don't want them there, then your just not a fan.

It's all about getting in the playoffs, and from there anything can happen.

yimyammer

Reaction score
gmoney112;2510551 said:
we wont beat philly

No doubt, I expect a major whipping in that game. We may come out fired up for a few momemts, but all it will take is one jab from the Eagles and they'lll fold like a cheap tent, if they show up at all

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
juckie;2510637 said:
Eagles may lose tommorow,I think ATl will lose too

Thank you. You are correct. There's a whole lotta cliff jumpin' going on around here right now, but a whole lot of that will change if the 'Boys get a little help tomorrow. I'm certainly not defending the team's play in tonight's game, but if they could somehow get into the playoffs, then they have a chance. This is a talented team, but they're not very well coached and they don't really know how to win yet. It's going to happen, though. I just hope sooner, rather than later.

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
What does it really matter? If you haven't seen enough to know that this isn't a championship team yet, I don't know what to tell you.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
We still might get in. It really could happen. Whether or not we expect it, or even want it, is another matter or two.

Gimme Cowher. This kind of an underperforming end to a disappointing season is probably what we need to get the house cleaned (yet again).

The NFL is all about organizations and Wade ain't cutting it.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
numnuts23;2510777 said:
I don't care what any of you say, I want this team in the playoffs. If you don't want them there, then your just not a fan.

It's all about getting in the playoffs, and from there anything can happen.
I want them there, too. But what I don't want is another embarrassing loss. But I think that is inevitable with Romo at the helm and Garrett calling plays. This team just cannot get it done.