If Belichick was the Cowboys coach would anybody be concerned?

lk8701

Reaction score
This Cowboys team assuming all the key players are available/healthy would win the Super Bowl if they had Belichick as the coach. Instead at least 50% of the fans are worried about losing in the wild card game.

Blake

Reaction score
Brilliant thread OP.

giphy.gif

MajesticRey

Reaction score
We could have Tom Brady and Bill and this message board would still find ways to talk smack about them.

links18

Reaction score
Just give me Jimmy Johnson back....I mean not having Jimmy was probably the difference last time we played the 49ers in the playoffs.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
No, but that is also like saying if we had Joe Montana, Larry Allen, Barry Sanders, or Randy Moss, etc on this team. You are talking about special company.

bigE79

Reaction score
One thing for sure,we wouldn't be worrying about these stupid contracts Jerry paid.

dcstar

Reaction score
Not concerned at all regardless of whether Mr Belichick or Mr McCarthy is coaching.

Go Cowboys!

blueblood70

Reaction score
This Cowboys team assuming all the key players are available/healthy would win the Super Bowl if they had Belichick as the coach. Instead at least 50% of the fans are worried about losing in the wild card game.
we beat NE in NE umm MM beat BB..got it?

point missed.,.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what fans fascinations are with discrediting Mike. He's a Super Bowl winner and people act like its guaranteed to win a SB with a great QB......yet, Rodgers has only one SB ring and that's WITH McCarthy.
You underestimate our members here.
This is the type of fanbase that if someone created a cure for cancer they'd complain why they didn't do it sooner.......

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m not worried about the coaches. JG is gone. I’m more worried about the Oline and run defense

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Hard to be mad a being a super bowl contender every year

Our team’s success doesn’t doesn’t fix the stupidity of its fans.

There’s people that post baseless, tasteless and asinine things on here. That wouldn’t change if our team was consistently competitive.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like McCarthy ok, given what was available to us when he was hired, but let’s not pretend he’s not a liability relative to many other NFC HCs here in the playoffs. How many other NFC HCs still playing wouldn’t you trade him for, honestly? Kingsbury and Sirianni?