If Belichick was the Cowboys coach would anybody be concerned?

bigE79

Reaction score
Our team’s success doesn’t doesn’t fix the stupidity of its fans.

There’s people that post baseless, tasteless and asinine things on here. That wouldn’t change if our team was consistently competitive.
Why does that bother you,it's a message board, nothing that anyone says means a thing, nothing you or I or anyone else say dictates how the game is on the field...it's just talk.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Why does that bother you,it's a message board, nothing that anyone says means a thing, nothing you or I or anyone else say dictates how the game is on the field...it's just talk.

It doesn’t bother me on a personal level, but it’d be nice to see a bit more civility and thought put into responses.

bigE79

Reaction score
It doesn’t bother me on a personal level, but it’d be nice to see a bit more civility and thought put into responses.
We don't live in the 50s,if this time period teaches us anything it teaches us people in general people are not civil... expecting as much on a sports team message board is naive,not saying you are but in general and believe me,this site is tame compared to others... check out a eagles site.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
We don't live in the 50s,if this time period teaches us anything it teaches us people in general people are not civil... expecting as much on a sports team message board is naive,not saying you are but in general and believe me,this site is tame compared to others... check out a eagles site.

We have the capacity to be civil if we choose to. I guess the anonymity of the online world encourages people to bring out the worst of themselves.

In another thread someone was talking about tasting one of the Cowboys player’s arsehole. Like, just why man?

bigE79

Reaction score
We have the capacity to be civil if we choose to. I guess the anonymity of the online world encourages people to bring out the worst of themselves.

In another thread someone was talking about tasting one of the Cowboys player’s arsehole. Like, just why man?
Are you serious,now that's friggin weird..like you said when people can be anonymous, anything goes...I will always say,the worst thing to happen in this world is the internet and social media...too many freaks out there.

lk8701

Reaction score
Do we get Brady too? Cause we beat the Bradyless Pats at their house this year.

The Cowboys have much more talent than the Patriots. Will McClay is a better talent evaluator than Belichick.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The Cowboys have much more talent than the Patriots. Will McClay is a better talent evaluator than Belichick.

No he isn't and a lot of Bill's evaluation is through FA and not the draft (where they would take riskier picks the past few seasons when they went FA heavy)

Bill is a master at pulling nobody players from other teams and knowing they are a perfect fit for his scheme.

kskboys

Reaction score
No he isn't and a lot of Bill's evaluation is through FA and not the draft (where they would take riskier picks the past few seasons when they went FA heavy)

Bill is a master at pulling nobody players from other teams and knowing they are a perfect fit for his scheme.
IDK, man, Belly sure is a bad drafter.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
IDK, man, Belly sure is a bad drafter.

There are plenty of Bill's draft picks that are starting players even now for other teams. Like I said, Patriots are able to reach and take risks because they have built through FA for a decade. I mean, it took only a season after Brady left to find a pretty good rookie QB and they had Jimmy G before that and would most likely be their starter if not for Tom Brady delaying father time. You also have Gronk, Chandler Jones, Edelman. McCourty, Mayo just off the top of my head that played for the Patriots the past decade. As I said in my first post, Bill is great at finding players that fit his scheme that might not be all-pros, but they are productive in his system even if short lived. That's what sets him apart, along with depth. It's why even last season without a good QB, they were still a competitive group.

McClay is not a better evaluator than Bill - Bill has the results that McClay simply does not.

garyv

Reaction score
This Cowboys team assuming all the key players are available/healthy would win the Super Bowl if they had Belichick as the coach. Instead at least 50% of the fans are worried about losing in the wild card game.

We all know he wouldn't coach here with Jerry so mute point