If Bill Belichick is fired?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
You think Jones wants him in Dallas? Would any of you want him in Dallas? Or has the fame past old Bill by?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
NOOOOOO.

I'll take him as a defensive coordinator. I remember his days in Cleveland...NO. He doesn't know offensive talent and I don't want him NEAR my QB draft room.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quick NFL quiz. 2 NFL coaching careers. Which is which?

Coach 1- Record - 67 wins 84 losses 1 playoff win

Coach 2- Record - 85 wins 67 losses 2 playoff wins

Which is Jason Garrett and which is Bill Belichick before/after Tom Brady?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A YOUNGER COACH, see if he has a brother or something, William or somebody that's younger and can improve this offense/QB

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why would Bill Billicheck want to come to Dallas and be micromanaged by Jones?
I’ve been saying that for years. What coach other than a new start up, would want to put their reputation on the line. When you don’t have total control of what you’re doing.
Maybe a Murray that has no place else to go

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure who 'Billicheck' is, so I fixed the title. :)
I have neuropathy nerve damage in my hands from the military most people here know that about me. I rely on speak and text. Sometimes it changes my wording even after I proofread it. I’m suspecting this happens to many others also.

slick325

Reaction score
He'd be a fool to sign up for a HC job in Dallas. Plus, if and when he "jointly parts ways" with the Pats, he is in his 70's and may call it quits on a helluva career in the League.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I rarely say never. That said:

Bill Belichick will never be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. He and Bill Parcells know each other. :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have neuropathy nerve damage in my hands from the military most people here know that about me. I rely on speak and text. Sometimes it changes my wording even after I proofread it. I’m suspecting this happens to many others also.
Neuropathy nerve damage is extremely serious but my commenting about editing the thread title should not be considered as such. :)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Neuropathy nerve damage is extremely serious but my commenting about editing the thread title should not be considered as such. :)
I’m sure the person is happy you fixed it. I would be.