If BP Doesnt Come back

tnewman41

Benched
Reaction score
If BP does leave i think jerry should thow as much money as it would take to get Cowher to rethink taking a year off and come to big D

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I honestly think that he will come back and retire after this season. Cowher is gonna take a year off and be free to coach us in 2008.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
tnewman41;1296116 said:
If BP does leave i think jerry should thow as much money as it would take to get Cowher to rethink taking a year off and come to big D

cowher isnt coming back, if he wanted to coach next year he would have stayed in pitt, he wants to take at least a year off to spend with his family, hes burnt out he needs a break.

tnewman41

Benched
Reaction score
Cowher isnt burnt out. he didnt stay in pitt cuz they wouldnt give him the money he wanted. i believe he does want to spend time with his family but i also believe if they gave him the money he was looking for he wouldnt have left either. So if BP leaves i dont know if he will or not but if he does Cowher is who i would want to be the next HC. But i wanted a victory tonite also and we saw how that worked out lol.

Givincer

Reaction score
I'd really like to see Cowher as our coach, but I think Parcells will be back.

I don't think he wants to end his career like that, and it is his choice after all.

Not sure I necessarily want Parcells back though, to be completely truthful, at least not in the position of head coach.

We'll see though.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Parcells lobbied for this job per JJ. I think he wants to come back.