If Dak had 10% of Bree's Throwing Ability!

rwalters31

Reaction score
I mean only 10% would bring Dak up to a very good QB. But, Dak is not there (yet).

jujoboys

Reaction score
I mean only 10% would bring Dak up to a very good QB. But, Dak is not there (yet).
Drew Brees first 3 years in the league he had 29 TD passes and 31 ints along with 8 fumbles and a 59.4% completion rate. Brees had 1 rushing TD. Dak would have already been benched with those numbers. You are comparing a seasoned veteran that has worked to perfect his craft to a guy that is still young in his career. Also, Drew Brees type QBs don't grow on trees. I'm not saying that Dak will ever be Drew Brees but you guys should cut him some slack. He helps us win games despite having a very poor offensive coaching staff and Head Coach. Took those dummies 1/2 a season to figure out WR by committee was a bad idea and that we needed a playmaker.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Dak doesn't need Brees' arm talent.

He needs the ability to process. That's what makes Brees good, b/c his arm isn't exceptional.

Praxit

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need Brees' arm talent.

He needs the ability to process. That's what makes Brees good, b/c his arm isn't exceptional.
..Bingo>>! here's a smart response. Dak needs some better guidance, advice to help him along his experience.