If Dak is 9ers Qb in the 4th, they win

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zero idea if that is true
Zero

Well.. We had a Superior team to Philadelphia who was banged up and had starters missing everywhere and we couldn't even score a TD.

Maybe Dak runs for a first down or 2 last night that Jimmy G isn't capable of but acting like Dak is some big difference maker is a joke.

A decent QB at least puts a score or 2 on the board against Philly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How many 4th quarter drives did Dak have this season that ended in wins? Now he's gonna pull one out in the SB?

Saints - down 2 points 1:40 left. Interception ends game.
Vikings - down 4 points 4 minutes left. Dak leads us down the field and doesn't convert on 4th and 5 at Vikings 14 yard line.
Patriots - Down 4 points 2:30 left. Dak looks to lead us on our first winning drive. The big tripping penalty negates this series and we can't overcome the 10 yard penalty.
Eagles- Down 8 points the one to send us to the post season. We get to the Eagles 20 yard line and stall ( like usual ) ending with Dak throwing an incomplete pass deep to Gallup.
:hammer:yup not this year he overthrows WRs just like JG missed sanders ...not ONE comeback from a halftime deficit of any kind this season..down the stretch he choked ..its what tier 2 guys like Alex smith, Carr, Goff , Dak, JimmyG, Cousins etc do they more times then not miss the opportunity while players like Mahomes More times then not make the play..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well.. We had a Superior team to Philadelphia who was banged up and had starters missing everywhere and we couldn't even score a TD.

Maybe Dak runs for a first down or 2 last night that Jimmy G isn't capable of but acting like Dak is some big difference maker is a joke.
I just think he’s better than Jimmy. Jimmy tricked you guys into thinking he’s good.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Some of Jimmy G's own passes were so bad, that even he didn't want to see them........

EP1H6VfUUAACI4k

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I just think he’s better than Jimmy. Jimmy tricked you guys into thinking he’s good.

I am not fooled by Jimmy G at all. I think that there is not a lot of difference between he and a lot of QBs today. You can win with him but he's not that guy. Now, in fairness, the pass to Kittle where Kittle got flagged was a perfect pass and if that call stands, that might have been the difference. That's not on Jimmy G, that was a big time throw.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am not fooled by Jimmy G at all. I think that there is not a lot of difference between he and a lot of QBs today. You can win with him but he's not that guy. Now, in fairness, the pass to Kittle where Kittle got flagged was a perfect pass and if that call stands, that might have been the difference. That's not on Jimmy G, that was a big time throw.
That was a great throw but in order to catch it Kittle had to push off because of the coverage. Very good throw.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Garrapachoke was horrid, a lot of dinks and dunks and an occasional nice throw.

I’m still perplexed how Emmanuel Sanders got passed the Chiefs secondary. Garrapachoke really blew that gift with a huge overthrow. With the money Garrapachoke making, It’s a throw he has to make even if it’s short a yard.

I'm not necessarily arguing with you about your assessment of Jimmy G's performance yesterday.
What's surprising is you could insert Dak's name in the above description and that fits his game as well.

Except maybe the pass to Sanders would have been underthrown rather than overthrown. Dak misses a helluva lot of wide open guys. it's a persistent problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not necessarily arguing with you about your assessment of Jimmy G's performance yesterday.
What's surprising is you could insert Dak's name in the above description and that fits his game as well.

Except maybe the pass to Sanders would have been underthrown rather than overthrown. Dak misses a helluva lot of wide open guys. it's a persistent problem.
Dak’s one of the best deep ball throwers in the league. When does he underthrow a deep ball?