If Dallas had beaten the Giants, they would be in 1st place

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Here's some good ifs...IF We win Thursday and IF NYG lose, we will be one game out of first and we will be in position to control our destiny with holding all tiebreakers IF we sweep the skins. The good thing about these IFs is they are all still possible and most of them are in our control.

daveferr33

Reaction score
If only this team had a coaching staff that brought something to the table in Romo's absence.

But that is what makes his return (and today's win) all the more sweeter. Now everybody knows (or at least should know) what Romo has to overcome.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
....or how about this one...IF we win our next two and IF NYG lose their next two and IF the Eagles lose one of their next two, we will be in full control of our destiny with 4 games remaining. IF that happens, I can see everyone getting behind this team and ridding the momentum into the playoffs with the NFL MVP.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
True but the refs also help dallas win week 1. Dallas should've lost that game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Questionable my ***. The only question was how much the ref made off of that call.

Yeah. Not really questionable.

I have a hard time picking which bad call from that string I hated more. That DMC touchdown, the Terrence Williams TD reversal v. PHI, or the Dez no-call in TB. Pretty frustrating, all around.