If Dallas wins in the opener against Tampa

Sheepherder

Reaction score
It's just one game, win or lose. They have to put it in the rearview mirror and focus on the team waiting for them on the other coast the following week.
Wouldn't it make you feel better though if Dallas made a good game of it? You're right about it being just one game though.Lots of games to be played.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make you feel better though if Dallas made a good game of it? You're right about it being just one game though.Lots of games to be played.
Win or lose, I think they will make a good game of it. They may very well lose this game but come away knowing they are their equal. A poetic end to the season would be them meeting again in the Super Bowl and Dallas getting the win.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Win or lose, I think they will make a good game of it. They may very well lose this game but come away knowing they are their equal. A poetic end to the season would be them meeting again in the Super Bowl and Dallas getting the win.

they are both in the nfc….

starfan1

Reaction score
They will be 1-0. That said beating the champs is a confidence builder and a measuring stick

waving monkey

Reaction score
Since I expect a Tampa win I'll go wild and irresponsible . The insanity of the Chargers game I cant imagine