If Eagles lose Cowboys will be 1 game out of first place!

fantasy-football.gif
 
I didn't buy into the idea that we were an elite team to start the season. And I don't buy into the idea that we are the worst team in the league now.
We are a work in progress in a division that is wide open. I felt the Eagles OLine was bad, and that it would cost them their "elite" status. I thought the Giants were up and coming, but losing Dart is a huge loss. The Commanders aren't running away with anything.
This division is wide open. I saw some things I liked in Rio. We ran the ball (but got too cute a few times). The D showed some toughness. I warned people on here not to get too carried away with Barham yet, but dude is a football player. That 4th down stop he made was huge. Our lack of pass rush is hurting us and exposing our secondary. Downs is another really good player. So we have 2 rookie studs, give CP some time to teach this unit. I will judge CP by how the D adjusts and progresses during the season, and if he gets it jelling down the stretch as I said, this division title is obtainable.
 
I agree, but can Dallas take advantage and win against the Texans and get back in the NFC East hunt.
Well that is the question. I hope they can beat houston, but houston has a good defense.
Houston is also desperate for first win and are at home.
Dallas is capable of winning if they can avoid the stupidity and mistakes we saw in the ravens game.

I think dallas is desperate to win also after the loss to the ravens. It is a big game.

I am not even thinking about playoffs yet lol or doing good once there, I mainly want dallas to win div and then see what happens if they can do that.
I admit it looks bleak right now, I think shotty had jet lag and was not 100% mentally for ravens game.
I saw the after game PC and he looked real tired,and like someone who had given up.

I think being play caller is too much for him, and they should hire a vet Play caller for rest of season, Jerry can afford a few mil for that lol, but I think he is too cheap to do that.
I would hire rex ryan as the new DC and keep parker as his assitant, and see how that goes.
This is where having a bold smart GM would really help.
 
The Eagles should lose to the Rams next week.
they should , but dallas need to beat houston for that to mean something.
Dallas , both shotty and players need some success and something to feel good about.

Dallas needs to go all out with effort and being bold to win this next game.
 
Eagles are behind 27-7 with 6 min left, so they should lose,and be 2-1
Eagles 2-1
Giants 2-1
Dallas 1-2
Wash 1-2
-------------
So one game behind the 2 teams tied for first, and essentially tied for 2nd place with wash.
That isnt that bad , the cowboys just need to beat houston, and then maybe win a few more .
No reason to give up yet.
Too freaking early to be talking standings, it's nonsense.......you can say they are tied with Washington for last place too
 
they should , but dallas need to beat houston for that to mean something.
Dallas , both shotty and players need some success and something to feel good about.

Dallas needs to go all out with effort and being bold to win this next game.
They will be in good shape if they beat Houston.
 
The old "we're just one game out" only 3 games into the season?

Hey here's another one: we're just 17 wins in a row away from a SB championship

We're just 2 games out of having the #1 seed

Geez
 
I’m a little concerned about beating Houston. A road win outside the division is rare unless it’s the Panthers. In the last 8 games we are 2-6 and those 2 wins are against the Commanders.
I would feel great about this next game if we weren't missing our entire starting secondary other than our nickel back in Downs.
 
Eagles are behind 27-7 with 6 min left, so they should lose,and be 2-1
Eagles 2-1
Giants 2-1
Dallas 1-2
Wash 1-2
-------------
So one game behind the 2 teams tied for first, and essentially tied for 2nd place with wash.
That isnt that bad , the cowboys just need to beat houston, and then maybe win a few more .
No reason to give up yet.
Well the cowboys did beat Houston, eagles lost again, the only thing I didnt count on was NYG winning again !
NYG 3-1
Dallas 2-2
Phil 2-2
wash 1-3

Dallas just needs to beat TB now, but giants play wash ,so chances are they win again lol.
Giants could be 4-1 !!
Dallas has to win to keep up, and phil plays Jags so might just lose again.
 
Well the cowboys did beat Houston, eagles lost again, the only thing I didnt count on was NYG winning again !
NYG 3-1
Dallas 2-2
Phil 2-2
wash 1-3

Dallas just needs to beat TB now, but giants play wash ,so chances are they win again lol.
Giants could be 4-1 !!
Dallas has to win to keep up, and phil plays Jags so might just lose again.
The Giants/Commanders game is a tossup.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,189
Messages
14,671,636
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top