Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Manning vs. Manning?

I'd say that was a bit pre-mature.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
this isnt the first bad game he's had either...it just the suckness was so out and out obvious that the media cant spin it after today...

I've seen them play extensively now in 3 or 4 games this yr, and I am still totally NOT impressed with Eli Manning, and dont get how anyone really could be...he throws ALOT of bad balls, some of his throws are so ugly he makes QC as a rookie look like a picturesque passer

David

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
he throws ALOT of bad balls, some of his throws are so ugly he makes QC as a rookie look like a picturesque passer

David

Now lets not get carried away, lol. JK I actually tend to agree

Derinyar

Reaction score
The younger Manning wasn't considered as good of a prospect coming out of college as Peyton. Eli still has some growing to do, but he is doing pretty well for a second year QB.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
this isnt the first bad game he's had either...it just the suckness was so out and out obvious that the media cant spin it after today...

I've seen them play extensively now in 3 or 4 games this yr, and I am still totally NOT impressed with Eli Manning, and dont get how anyone really could be...he throws ALOT of bad balls, some of his throws are so ugly he makes QC as a rookie look like a picturesque passer

David
Could have been worse, he could have thrown four interceptions in the Super Bowl.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I would love to see Eli Manning fail and be a huge bust. But I do not see that goin down. We will see how he is in a few years. Unfortunately he will probaly be pretty good.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I would love to see Eli Manning fail and be a huge bust. But I do not see that goin down. We will see how he is in a few years. Unfortunately he will probaly be pretty good.

And unfortunately for him, so will our defense!