Twitter: If Everyone Had Micah’s Mentality We’d Have No Worries

stiletto

Reaction score
I wonder what % of players have that attitude until they get their "Bag"? I'm guessing many start thinking they want to be around to enjoy the $$ after they get it. LOL Hopefully Micah stays the same because he's certainly getting one.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We gonna turn this into some type of indictment on the culture in the locker room lol?

Reporters asked if they preferred grass or turf, not exactly a question of who’s most dedicated.
There are lions and then there are lambs.

Get it?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We gonna turn this into some type of indictment on the culture in the locker room lol?

Reporters asked if they preferred grass or turf, not exactly a question of who’s most dedicated.

And they're being asked because of how many serious injuries have been occurring on turf in the league. Players from other teams have stated how they refer grass or their issues with the turf.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Suprised he didnt rub some dirt on it and get back out there. (I am Canadian before you take this seriously)
We went back to the house and he put his foot on a chair and started pulling strings of stuff out of his knee, saying "Well, that doesn't look too important.", as he threw it in the trash.

Oh, I forgot to mention, he's never been all that bright.