If I could have Dak with Belichick or Mahomes with Dave Campo I’m taking Campo

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Mahomes and Campo every single time. Coaching matters in this league but not near the extent as having great players who are hungry.

Every one complaining about who’s calling plays or if our OC is innovative enough me give you a secret… literally any NFL coach can devise great schemes. Yes even Garrett and Campo. Look at Garrett’s 2007 regular season with a healthy T.O., or 2016 with the best offensive line in the game. it comes down to players.

This year Belichick and everyone’s favorite McVay missed the playoffs because they didn’t have the talent they needed. John Harbaugh didn’t have a deep run because they didn’t have a healthy Lamar.

Yes 1 game upsets can happen like Foles over Brady. But over the long course of a season coaching is way overrated if the players want to put in the work. We’ve seen the 2010 dream team Eagles do nothing. Same as the 2019 Cowboys.

Andy Reid who I think is fantastic fell apart at the end in Philly when Donovan got old. He was good with Alex Smith in KC but took off with a fantastic QB.

So how are the Eagles in the Super Bowl now? They have the best 1-53 in the league and are trying to prove themselves. Their coaching is good but nothing we’ve never seen before.

The point of this rant is that no play that’s called is as important in Dallas as what they do in the draft and FA. McCarthy who i think is a very good coach won’t be any more successful than previous years if they don’t get another big time WR and fix Dak’s reading the field. Which is why the most important coach hire of the offseason isn’t the OC, it’s the QB coach. If they just promote Scott Tolzien, nothing new will change.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Mahomes and Campo every single time. Coaching matters in this league but not near the extent as having great players who are hungry.

Every one complaining about who’s calling plays or if our OC is innovative enough me give you a secret… literally any NFL coach can devise great schemes. Yes even Garrett and Campo. Look at Garrett’s 2007 regular season with a healthy T.O., or 2016 with the best offensive line in the game. it comes down to players.

This year Belichick and everyone’s favorite McVay missed the playoffs because they didn’t have the talent they needed. John Harbaugh didn’t have a deep run because they didn’t have a healthy Lamar.

Yes 1 game upsets can happen like Foles over Brady. But over the long course of a season coaching is way overrated if the players want to put in the work. We’ve seen the 2010 dream team Eagles do nothing. Same as the 2019 Cowboys.

Andy Reid who I think is fantastic fell apart at the end in Philly when Donovan got old. He was good with Alex Smith in KC but took off with a fantastic QB.

So how are the Eagles in the Super Bowl now? They have the best 1-53 in the league and are trying to prove themselves. Their coaching is good but nothing we’ve never seen before.

The point of this rant is that no play that’s called is as important in Dallas as what they do in the draft and FA. McCarthy who i think is a very good coach won’t be any more successful than previous years if they don’t get another big time WR and fix Dak’s reading the field. Which is why the most important coach hire of the offseason isn’t the OC, it’s the QB coach. If they just promote Scott Tolzien, nothing new will change.
Yes, I think we are seeing the past few seasons that the most important position in a NFL Franchise is the GM.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are screwed.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm taking the talented guy (Mahomes) over the untalented guy (Dak) 10/10 times.

Team, coach, GM, owner, city .... It doesn't matter. Talent wins and losers lose.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
after 7 years we are still dreaming mouthbreater will change. That's what his scouting report said when he was entering the NFL. Maybe if Lombardi comes back from the grave he can make dak an average QB.

I remember people blaming jerry because garrett sucked. like jerry was calling the plays