If I remember correctly, Kitna really poked fun

Woods

Reaction score
at B James among other defensive players after they beat us last season at home. (I was actually surprised that they weren't a bit more gracious in victory.)

I think this upcoming game versus the Lions should be interesting and offer some payback to Kitna and company. I look for our defense to really lay the wood.

Smith22

Reaction score
Yeah, he talked a bunch of crap last time. If you pressure Kitna, he is a sitting duck. The guy couldn't outrun a snail. The WR's they have are a bit scary though....

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Smith22;1801334 said:
Yeah, he talked a bunch of crap last time. If you pressure Kitna, he is a sitting duck. The guy couldn't outrun a snail. The WR's they have are a bit scary though....

Yup. If you get any pressure at all, their offense falls apart. So, I don't see them doing much offensively.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bradie James, in particular, owes him something.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
this is going to be a game of

First person to the QB

Kitna will get sacked 30 times :laugh2:

sago1

Reaction score
No one every said Kitna was gracious and he's certainly not smart. He made lots of derogatory comments/jokes about individual Cowboys by name on a television or radio show after they beat us late last year.

Woods

Reaction score
sago1;1801371 said:
No one every said Kitna was gracious and he's certainly not smart. He made lots of derogatory comments/jokes about individual Cowboys by name on a television or radio show after they beat us late last year.

That's what really surprised me. When Kitna started to call out "individual" Cowboys by name. That doesn't typically happen in the NFL by starting QBs.