If Jerry Jones hadn’t become jealous of Jimmy Johnson

Rayman70

Reaction score
its pointless to rehash all this mess because its all based on who/what you believe and perspective. Bottomline is, shiet happens in life,humans make errors..and we either learn from things or we regress. NEXT.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
^^this^^. No matter what your walk of life is ^^^that^^^ SAYS IT ALL 100%. Rich,poor, friend or foe...and I expect it won't change.

Totally right. That combo wrecks all equally. I have said a couple times on this forum that hubris has destroyed civilizations and destroying a football team is nothing. That refers to Jerry of course.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I doubt it. We were good, really good, I could see probably 2 more rings maybe 3. but then who really knows, same players different coach and it took us how many years to get back and win that 5th. Pats are an anomaly man, I just wish they had a better division to play against, I'm betting you wouldn't see them going as much or as often. but good grief, they play in the worst division in football.
Big facts. Tom Brady is 82-18 vs division opponents.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Probably not.

Jimmy never stayed anywhere but for a few years. Highly doubt that he would have the tenure of Belichick, even if he and Jones had worked well together.

Well I don't know about that. After he got experience at various colleges, he moved up to Oklahoma State, then up to the U, and then moved up from college to the NFL. Nowhere to go up once you are a SB champion, he may have well stayed longer if he and Jerry didn't both have egos the size of Texas.

But sadly, we'll never know....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jimmy might have stayed for 2 or 3 more years if Jerry would have left him alone. He was never going to be here 10 plus years.

landroverking

Reaction score
What was the score in Jimmy’s late playoff loss.
63-0. That’s not very Pats like.