If La’el tried to bribe officals what are the chances players bribes coaches for playing te?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
According to NFL La’el Collins tried to bribe a drug tester in order to keep playing, so how much of that carries internally when players are jockeying for playing-time? Being competitive is an addiction, and if I was a player not getting enough playing I would do anything to get on the field even if it means sliding over % of the game check to the good ole coach.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...llins-attempted-bribe-nfl-drug-test-collector

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I’d say zero, but only because I’m not sure how to apply large negative numbers to your scenario.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
In before this gets moved to the Overtime Zone.

CWR

Reaction score
I saw your boy got waived. Peace be with you.

irishline

Reaction score
According to NFL La’el Collins tried to bribe a drug tester in order to keep playing, so how much of that carries internally when players are jockeying for playing-time? Being competitive is an addiction, and if I was a player not getting enough playing I would do anything to get on the field even if it means sliding over % of the game check to the good ole coach.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...llins-attempted-bribe-nfl-drug-test-collector

Is this a for real thread????

Somebody is going through Anae withdrawl.

Hard.

tumblr_mwdpa8JTw91rkvl19o1_400.gif

irishline

Reaction score
It absolutely is.

DakAttackedMyBrain is desperate to try to make sense of the fact all the players he thinks are the best don't play a ton, such as Anae.

Missed it by a minute. Good job sir.

conner01

Reaction score
Most coaches don’t even make close to the amount a JAG makes.
Not true at all
Coaches make pretty good money
The highest paid makes 12 mil a year
Some aren’t known but lowest paid of those known is 3 mil a year
Way to much to risk your job for what a player could give you to get some playing time
And risk decades of getting paid
Coaches can coach a long time if they can build winners. Much longer than any player can play