If Matt Millen were available To Be Our GM?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
If Jerry suddenly decided after a long night with Johnnie Walker Blue that he wanted to hire his replacement and he would only hire Matt Millen or keep the GM position for himself, would it be an upgrade?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know much about Millen except he was very bad..wonder why they kept him around?

Married to a Ford daughter or something?

Tawney88

Reaction score
If Jerry suddenly decided after a long night with Johnnie Walker Blue that he wanted to hire his replacement and he would only hire Matt Millen or keep the GM position for himself, would it be an upgrade?

It'd be a push. Exchange one Moran for another, but still have our original moron undermining the new moron

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
IF I were Jerry I would fly to Auburn in the off season and bring Gus Malzahn back with me and tell him to get to work. Let him decide if Romo has anything left. He would know....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your goal is to pick first in the draft, it would be a good idea. Other than that, not so much.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Good idea.

Take a team that is pass happy and get a GM that ONLY drafts WR's.... lol

Thanks for returning the favor... I needed a laugh today.

rcaldw

Reaction score

I'm in the minority on this one. I take Millen. I don't know if that is a commentary on Millen as much as my view of Jerry.