IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS to say it I will

STSINAZ

Reaction score
CHAD JOHNSON IS DONE....he is way too high on himself...talking smack to derrick brooks...to roy williams...he is going to learn a hard lesson today...

RIP

CHAD JOHNSON

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm with ya...Roy's going to rip his head off......:eek:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
hes a top 5 wr...his arrogance is comic but he doesnt put down his team or criticize people like TO

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Future 585 said:
hes a top 5 wr...his arrogance is comic but he doesnt put down his team or criticize people like TO

True. and that is a pretty big difference.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Future 585 said:

Not true. It is very demeaning to see some guy celebting in the endzone. I like the way LT celebrates. The NFLs best back simply give the ball back to the ref and continues to play.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Not true. It is very demeaning to see some guy celebting in the endzone. I like the way LT celebrates. The NFLs best back simply give the ball back to the ref and continues to play.

celebration has nothing to do with arrogance...you could say 70% of the guys in the NFL are arrogant if it came down to that.

What i mean is that his statements about being the best are said with a smile and laughing, not serious (even if he does believe it) and he gives props to palmer

neosapien23

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
celebration has nothing to do with arrogance...you could say 70% of the guys in the NFL are arrogant if it came down to that.

What i mean is that his statements about being the best are said with a smile and laughing, not serious (even if he does believe it) and he gives props to palmer

He still tried to punch of of his coaches. That is TO like behavior.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
He still tried to punch of of his coaches. That is TO like behavior.
:rolleyes: Sounds like a HATER to me.Chad is all about fun and I wish more players had his enthusiasm.:cool:

rathalarge

Reaction score
Agreed EMMITSWIFT. It's all in fun, you could see how his peers react with him at the Pro Bowl. Now DeAngelo Hall, that's a cocky dude!! LOL

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Future 585 said:

he hasnt done a thing...but chambers is going to remember roy!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
abersonc said:
pro bowl isn't really the place for that sort of stuff.

If it's played on a football field......it's the place for that sort of stuff.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
With Derrick and the others, it was a joke. With Roy, there was something else.

I do think it was a joke but roy is already sensitive to coverage talk so he appeared to take it more seriously. However, I did see Roy playing around with Chad during the game playing like he was taking off his Jersey..it looked lite and simply for fun.

Roy had a great game and Chad J NEVER beat Roy or the NFC defense once. Roy was punishing people..great job RW!! :)

maxsports

Reaction score
I wish we had a receiver like Chad Johnson. He talks smack every week and he backs it up on the field!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maxsports said:
I wish we had a receiver like Chad Johnson. He talks smack every week and he backs it up on the field!!!!
I think Chad, Key, Glenn and Crayton would make a great WR corp.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
:rolleyes: Sounds like a HATER to me.Chad is all about fun and I wish more players had his enthusiasm.:cool:
I completely agree. Do we all want a bunch of science teachers out there on the field, how boring would that be? Even the gaming world knows what sells. EASports has all kind of show-boating in Madden and other gaming programs. When we go to a game, we act up as well, as long as it doesn't go over board, then have fun wtih it.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think Chad Johnson is the #1 great young receiver in the NFL....He's going to have a long and great reign in the NFL barring injury. I really like the guy. A couple of years ago I thought he was modelling himself after T.O. and was going to be a total jerk, but someone must have made an impression on him...maybe T.O.'s disaster in SF and Philly had an impression on him...I don't know, but now I think he simply really enjoys the endzone celebrations and most of his TV stuff is tongue in cheek. He doesn't belittle other players or attack anyone on his or other teams, being careful to show them respect while also saying that he's going to make plays. I really like the guy and think he's turned the corner and avoided becoming T.O.