IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS to say it I will

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
He doesn't belittle other players or attack anyone on his or other teams, being careful to show them respect while also saying that he's going to make plays. I really like the guy and think he's turned the corner and avoided becoming T.O.
Didn't he take a swing at his coach during halftime of their playoff game with the Steelers? Yeah sounds like a real respectful guy.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
neosapien23 said:
He still tried to punch of of his coaches. That is TO like behavior.
Actually he didn't. Story was twisted all out of control. He was having a tantrum about not being more involved in the offense and flailing his arms and he ALMOST hit Lewis in the process while the WR coach was pushing him away.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
maxsports said:
I wish we had a receiver like Chad Johnson. He talks smack every week and he backs it up on the field!!!!
\

Me too, he is a baller and a playmaker!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
CHAD JOHNSON IS DONE....he is way too high on himself...talking smack to derrick brooks...to roy williams...he is going to learn a hard lesson today...

RIP

CHAD JOHNSON

Done? Try just getting started, I don't care for all of his talk but he backs it up on the field. At this stage the only one who is going to hurt Chad Johnson is Chad Johnson