If not franchised I would go after Danny Dimes

75boyz

Reaction score
I think his lack of o line and receivers has made him look far worse than QBs who have both.
His running is a net plus and I would not mind him being given a chance to start here if the price was right.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Daniel Jones? You guys don't like the way Dak throws the ball and you want to bring in Daniel Jones? Seriously? Do you watch football in general or did you only see him in the Giants wild car game and if that was it, did you watch Dak's wild card game too?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm officially done with Dak, but I'd rather just roll with him for the next 1-2 years over Danny "Dimes". lol

Zman5

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
The only problem is that the turf monster will tackle him alot which would lead to alot of frustrations.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'm fine looking at options outside of Dak, but can we at least use some common sense? No way you can afford Dak and sign Daniel Jones.... The only realistic option to move on from Dak is a rookie contract or a budget free agent. Jones should still easily get $30+MM per

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He has never had an offensive line or a wide receiver to throw to. He can read defenses and is very good with his legs. If not franchised I would make a serious run at him. He did more with less this year than any other qb.
Lmao. Get rid of a second tier quarterback for a bottom tier, basement dweller qb. Worst thread ever.

cowboyec

Reaction score
why?
dak is better.
i hate that we lost that game but i'm not gonna play pretend.
that move makes us worse...not better.