If our offense can get it together by January...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
We have as good a shot as anyone to win the NFC.

Our defense is just incredibly dominant right now, we have a kicker who literally cannot miss lately, and confidence

Roughneck

Reaction score
The closest thing to a dominant team in the NFC right now is Carolina and I really have no fear of them.

Hell, the Giants of last year showed what can happen when you get hot at the right time. If our D keeps up the intensity, Romo/Barber can get a little healthier, and our Offense can really get rolling, I see no reason why we couldn't make it to Miami.

First things first though, gotta take care of business against Baltimore & Philly.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our offense needs to get it together by the Philly game or there may not be a January. Philly is the NFL team that scares me the most right now, even though I know they're perfectly capable of beating themselves in any given game.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Tough two games left.

I'm not too worried about the Ravens on offense. But their defense is the type that can give us fits.

I hope and pray that Romo gets better. Quickly.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
One week ago today

HeavyHitta31 said:
I hope we dont make the playoffs. We don't deserve it. **** this team

HeavyHitta31 said:
This is a worthless team coached by a worthless human run by a worthless owner.

There are other teams who deserve to make it in ahead of us and I hope they do. The Lions have more ******* heart than we do.

HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't want to waste my time with a cowardly team that can't sack up in the biggest game of the year.

I'd much rather watch a Dave Campo coached team that this garbage. They may have sucked, but they left it ALL on the field.

Today

HeavyHitta31;2493679 said:
We have as good a shot as anyone to win the NFC.

Our defense is just incredibly dominant right now, we have a kicker who literally cannot miss lately, and confidence

Soth

Reaction score
It's still hard to believe that our defense is so good right now, and our offense is average at best.

At the beginning of the year I thought our offense would carry the team to the playoffs...

Roughneck

Reaction score
In HH's Defense, aggies have a proud and revered history of backflipping.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2493954 said:
One week ago today

Today

One week ago, we played scared and with no heart in the 4th quarter. This week we played like we wanted it.

And our offense went from atrocious to semi-decent

Mongo

Reaction score
Agreed. Who scares you right now in the NFC? Carolina looks good, but not unbeatable. If the D keeps playing like this and Barber gets healthy, we've got a chance.

sbark

Reaction score
We get LG position shored up, and RW#11 into flow.......yes even ESPN might say we have a chance......:eek:

NickZepp

Reaction score
Honestly as disappointed as I've been in the Boys all year, most of the problems were and still are injuries. But this team is starting to hit their stride defensively and the offense is getting healthy, Barber still needs to be 100%. It sucks that we never had a healthy Jones after the first couple of games but we have 2 really solid backs in Choice and Barber.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i dont think anyone wants to play us right now...as of now we would play the vikes...we can beat them easily....

STSINAZ

Reaction score
even if barber is hurt we will still win in the playoffs...LG IS THE PROBLEM WHERE IS LA WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Mansta54;2494202 said:
So glad you brought all that crap up. Big change in a week, huh man!!!

Nothing quite like brinner at the waffle house

MONT17

Reaction score
the problem with the O is that in a traditional pass setting Romo is limited where he can put the ball... Most of their pass plays to the WR are breakdowns in coverage or when Romo extends the play.

I have no idea how to get the WRs more involved without putting more stress on the OLINE!