If our offensive line is good our offense is scary

NickZepp

Reaction score
Not just scary. *** scary.

QB we aren't great at but Bledsoe can make all the throws still if he has the time. He's pretty accurate. He may not be a clutch guy completely.

RB we have 2 good young backs in Jones and Barber. Jones wasn't healthy all of last year but we've all seen what he can do when healthy. Barber is a good back in his own right.

WRs Terry Glenn is getting older but he's still really good. He had a great year last year. Patrick Crayton who has a bright future.

TE-Witten is becoming a top recieving TE. Probably creeping into one of the best 5 recieving TEs in the game right now.

Now the thing that scares me is the offensive line. With Adams back that will help. I think that's what killed our team last year. If we had not lost Adams we would have had a better end to last year. But if these pickups help on the offensive line this offense is a top offense in the NFC.

Now you add TO to this. It's *** scary what this offense can do if healthy. It looked without TO like it would be a good offense. Now you have 2 recievers in Witten and TO that you have to double almost every time the pass it and Glenn and Crayton can make you pay for it. TO does bring a lot of baggage but if Parcells and the team can control it then we're gonna have fun watching the Cowboys O for the next couple of years.

ghst187

Reaction score
NickZepp said:
QB we aren't great at but Bledsoe can make all the throws still if he has the time. He's pretty accurate. He may not be a clutch guy completely.
QUOTE]

go rewatch the 49er, Carolina, KC, or either Philthy game from last year. Yeah there were some games where we didn't get it done but our playcalling was so lame that once we figured out that we were down and didn't have much time left, DB made more throws than he missed when we had to have them. DB is a very good QB.
There are over 30 teams in the league, all of them have starting QBs, here's a list of QB's I'd prefer to DB:
Tom Brady, P Manning and Carson Palmer,
there are two that i'm iffy about: Hasselback and Simms, but that's still a very short list. DB is not a problem.