If Parcells really had the stones we thought he had

Reaction score
He would sit Flozel (swiss cheese) Adams, and Drew Bledsoe.

I don't see what you guys see in Adams. I have watched people run around him for 5 years and all I hear is excuses for him on this board.

With Bledsoe we're just not gonna get there, look at his history, isnt this clear to eveybody!!!!!!!

If Parcells was really the gambler, go with Mc Q and Romo, take some chances! this is really sad. This is the same team from last year, its time to look within Bill, Drew can't take you where you want to go.

I know I know, let the excuses begin......................

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Maybe those are some of the same people who say DeMarcus Ware is better (potentially) than Merriman. We had Merriman and needed a linebacker and we took a DE from a small school. That's the first time I've metioned that and the last. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

sago1

Reaction score
If we had drafted Merriman, he probably would not have done any better then Ware. Our 3-4 defense is simply not aggressive cause Parcells plays blitzing, stunting, etc. leave us open to mistakes which opponent can take advantage. Actually, I'm hoping Cowhere in Pittsburgh retires at end of season--takes 1-2 rest--then we hire him or Weiss (if we can get him), but in meantime we need a coach with some balls.

Reaction score
Please!!!!! Ware was not the problem today.

Parcells needs to make a change TONIGHT!!!! regarding Adams and Bledsoe!!!!!

He needs to make an upheaval early in the season

There is nothing we can do about Merriman at this point