If Patriots were in NFCE?

Verdict

Reaction score
If the Patriots were in the NFC East Division how often do you think they would win it? My guess is about every 3rd year.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Actually the Patriots win % outside out of their (crappy) division is almost identical to their win % within it. Both are like 70%+.

Mr. .500 the Ginger Clapper would get dunked on by Belichick. Or are we imagining Jimmy never left while we're at it, and Irvin is playing with cyborg arms and legs?

ghst187

Reaction score
But the always bad Jets.
, Bills and Dolphins make for a 5-1 record each year

This! It’s been like the 49ers in the 80s playing perennial garbage teams Rams, Cardinals, 10x per year and getting home field and a bye for the playoffs. If that’s your situation you are bound to win a few of them. Put the 80s 49ers in the NFC East and they would be lucky to have one SB.
I get the marketing reasons but when the divisions got realigned, we should’ve gone to the west or south, there’d be long stretches where we would waltz into the playoffs with home field. But when you are talking Wash, NYG, and philly,...those teams may have a bad year or two but will never stay down for too long.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They’d still dominate. BB would adjust to whomever. We haven’t exactly thrown juggernauts out of the NFCE in the last decade or more.

One less Div win, at most. But then again, maybe that’s canceled out by his 11-5, 2008 no playoff team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Actually the Patriots win % outside out of their (crappy) division is almost identical to their win % within it. Both are like 70%+.

Mr. .500 the Ginger Clapper would get dunked on by Belichick. Or are we imagining Jimmy never left while we're at it, and Irvin is playing with cyborg arms and legs?

This. And...

It isn't like the NFC East has been great for years and years.

This!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They always play a first place schedule and seemingly are always over 11 wins

And this.

My guess is just as much as they always have.

And this!

Glad to see BB get the respect he deserves. Outside of the Cowboys, our true love, it’s completely fine to appreciate how great a franchise they have there. We should want that. We had that, before.

And when we do, let the haters hate! We can reflect on the Pats. Both the Pats, and ourselves, represent a middle finger to the league.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
You'd see Garrett get schooled by a hall of fame coach twice a year. It would be embarrassing.

khiladi

Reaction score
I wish..

It would have gotten Garrett fired already after getting whooped continuously twice a year..