If Rex Ryan is HC. Who is the OC?

RxMan

Reaction score
If Rex Ryan comes in as head coach bringing his defensive knowledge with him then who does he bring in to run the offense? Who are in his circle of friends? Has he worked with any good coordinators in the past?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
i would expect either Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.

The Realist

Reaction score
If we draft Alan Branch in one and Quentin Moses in two, do we take Brady Quinn in three?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If Iraq attacked Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?

:confused:

RxMan

Reaction score
I guess your point is that Rex Ryan will not come here to coach. Easy enough to decypher. Would he pass up becoming a head coach in the NFL?

felix360

Reaction score
RxMan;1304237 said:
I guess your point is that Rex Ryan will not come here to coach. Easy enough to decypher. Would he pass up becoming a head coach in the NFL?

no there just saying its a fantasy to think he would come to the cowboys. with our luck we'll be lucky to sign a good DC.

RxMan

Reaction score
felix360;1304408 said:
no there just saying its a fantasy to think he would come to the cowboys. with our luck we'll be lucky to sign a good DC.

Yeah, it is unlikely. I should have worded my original post differently. My concern with bringing in a DC as HC is that we would have to blow up the offense as well with someone new. Not that our offense lit it up over the last six weeks, but Romo and others should benefit from being in the same scheme next year.