If the Cowboys beat the Giants I just hope...

CowboyMark

Reaction score
we don't get start Brad Johnson threads. Romo is the QB of this team, period. Thats not going to change. I just thought I would put this because some cowboy fan on another forum said that if the boys won with Brad they should keep his as the starter over Romo. Even after Romo was healthy. It's ridiculous really. But that other fan doesn't think so. Talk about an idiot.

aquavita

Reaction score
Who has actually said that? I've not seen or met a single person who questions a healthy Romo as starter of this team.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't think you have to worry about that. We beat the Bucs and they want him benched for the 3rd stringer.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
aquavita;2379739 said:
Who has actually said that? I've not seen or met a single person who questions a healthy Romo as starter of this team.
Some guy at a wrestling forum.I tried numerous times to convince him thats a stupid idea. Somehow he believes that if Brad wins, no matter how, the team should keep as the starter. Luckily he is the only guy thinking that. Not even cowboy haters would agree with him.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2379744 said:
Some guy at a wrestling forum.I tried numerous times to convince him thats a stupid idea. Somehow he believes that if Brad wins, no matter how, the team should keep as the starter. Luckily he is the only guy thinking that. Not even cowboy haters would agree with him.
well HOPEFULLY he stays on his wrestling forum cause he obviously doesnt know anything about football

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I remember people were begging Brad to start because romo had to many turnovers....

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2379737 said:
we don't get start Brad Johnson threads. Romo is the QB of this team, period. Thats not going to change. I just thought I would put this because some cowboy fan on another forum said that if the boys won with Brad they should keep his as the starter over Romo. Even after Romo was healthy. It's ridiculous really. But that other fan doesn't think so. Talk about an idiot.

Herein lies the definition of this thread.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2379737 said:

I don't think that will be the case. If Dallas wins it will not be because Johnson turned into Dan Marino it will be because we did not make critical mistakes and just hand the game to NY. I think we can win if we can keep it close. In a close game I have enough faith in Folk to hit a game winner

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
If someone had the patience to go through Romo's last two game threads, they'd find ample candidates for ****** of the year....asking for exactly that....'put in Johnson! Romo sucks!'.

They got their wish.

Z mann R2

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2379737 said:
(I hope)we don't get start Brad Johnson threads. .
aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

*gasp*

baaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!1!!!1!11!11!!!1!!!! :lmao2: :lmao:

NOBODY WOULD ASK FOR THAT! hahahahaha

slotshot

Reaction score
HEY...we could then try out Romo for punting duties! With McBriar out and BJ starting we would definitely need 2 punters...one would be too worn out by the end of a game to be very effective.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Johnson can't start over Romo because that would mean Romo would have to start being the holder on FG's.

;) ;) ;)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
If someone posts a "start Brad Johnson" thread and is actually serious, I will personally go visit them so I can poke them in the eye, Three Stooges style.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Ohh but that would take "Highest Paid Waterboy" honor away from the Packers' Ryan Grant and give it to Romo. And I think Javon Walker is aiming for a piece of that prize already as it is. Well if this was the case, someone could start fielding a Canadian team... or maybe just another Wisconsin team. :)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Ozzu;2380201 said:
If someone posts a "start Brad Johnson" thread and is actually serious, I will personally go visit them so I can poke them in the eye, Three Stooges style.

There are several around here now...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2380299 said:
There are several around here now...

I have yet to see one who thinks Johnson should be starting over Romo when Romo is ready to return.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2380302 said:
I have yet to see one who thinks Johnson should be starting over Romo when Romo is ready to return.

don't you remember the people that was calling for brad because turnover romo was having to many turnovers and etc etc etc...:rolleyes: now if they still want him to be the start remains to be seen

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2380309 said:
don't you remember the people that was calling for brad because turnover romo was having to many turnovers and etc etc etc...:rolleyes: now if they still want him to be the start remains to be seen

Sorry I don't but then I tend to overlook stupid threads. :laugh2: I'd gladly take a Romo 1 int and 3 TD passes with over 300 yards in the air type game this weekend or any other weekend. A person would have to be crazy to think other wise