If the Cowboys benched and then traded Dak, would you still love the Cowboys?

leeblair

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
One, why would they bench him? Two, if they wanted to trade him...why would they bench him?

To answer your question, tho, of course I'd still be a Cowboys fan. I've stuck with them this long. I'm a big Dak fan, but if he were traded, then I honestly couldn't care less where he goes.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Cowboys have release a lot of good players and I haven't departed. I won't start now.

Much of the frustration I have with the team is around the mgmt style and culture they have in the front office. This is one area of change I am really interested in.

I can't see the Jones team every not being a part of the Cowboys in my lifetime.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I loved the Cowboys after they traded away my favorite player: Tony Dorsett.

I loved the Cowboys after Jerry fired one of my heroes: Tom Landry.

So, yes. I would still love the Cowboys if they traded Dak. I root hard for Dak because he's our QB. But I would root hard against him if we traded him.

Cowboy fan first and always.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still here after the contemptuous thoughts I had on the way Landry was disparagingly treated, I think I would get over a Dak trade..

AlienBoy

Reaction score
I've been a die hard fan since Super Bowl 12. Not stopping for any reason. I root for the team. Not players.
Exactly!!! That’s why I don’t buy Jerseys. Have in mind to order a customized one with the no. 1 on it and Cowboys on the name instead of a player jersey. When Emmitt left the Cowboys, I didn’t follow him anymore. He was gone and he wasn’t a Cowboy anymore. Players are now mercenaries and couldn’t care less about loyalty. Just show them the money and they’re yours. Go Cowboys!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
Sure would be nice if the benched your hating ***.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
"Idiot" Cowboys fans. "Worst fan base in American history." Stephen A. Smith

Not a fan of the dude but he knows our fan base all too well.