If the Cowboys went to the SB we wouldnt have this problem!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not only would viewership had been up, but our fans obviously would have traveled well no matter where the SB was held, unlike Rams fans.

https://start.att.net/news/read/art...plummet_after_schedu-rgannett/category/sports
first off this isn't bad thing, ticket gouging on the second level market is out of control anyway, since when should a football game ticket be 50times what a regular season game is? im glad they are falling maybe some normal fan can afford to go see their teams and corporate bought seats given to non fans will go down..

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
first off this isn't bad thing, ticket gouging on the second level market is out of control anyway, since when should a football game ticket be 50times what a regular season game is? im glad they are falling maybe some normal fan can afford to go see their teams and corporate bought seats given to non fans will go down..

Well rams fans complain about travel and patriot fan basically dont even care anymore as they have just about exhausted their excitement after the constant SB wins this century!

Damn what would I give just to see one SB this day and age from my Cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
If the cowboys were in a Super Bowl I wouldn’t have a clean pair of draws to my name

Fire407

Reaction score
If they are really falling I don't see it. For fun I went to Stubhub and Ticketmaster and the seats are $3000 to $50,000 each. The Rams supposedly only offered 600 seats at face value to their season ticket holders in a lottery. The rest goes to friends and family. According to a Rams fan page one lucky winner of the face value tickets paid $1200 for really high up seats.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
If the cowboys were in a Super Bowl I wouldn’t have a clean pair of draws to my name
giphy.webp