If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
and TO has a monster season and monster game, do we release him?
This assumes he's the same brash, team-meeting ducking, I don't like training camp type player.

Yes or no?

(P.S., where's the poll option?)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
It depends. If BP feels like he's losing control of the team, TO's gone. If not, he stays.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bungarian said:
No offense but I am tired of these threads.

If you were tired of them you would not have posted on this thread.

DragonCowboy, I agree with your assesment

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
rawr,

TO's performance will not dictate whether he stays or goes, TO's attidude, and demeanor will. If he his headache rises above his production he will be gone. (Ala Bryant)

roy31

Reaction score
Superbowl?????????? I think you guys are getting too far ahead , lets play a game that means somethig first .

superpunk

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
If you were tired of them you would not have posted on this thread.

DragonCowboy, I agree with your assesment

I think you can be tired of a thread, and still post about being tired of them, in an effort to make them stop.

I don't think a rule has been made against that yet.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
roy31 said:
Superbowl?????????? I think you guys are getting too far ahead , lets play a game that means somethig first .

It's called a "if" thread, not this is gonna happen so what do we do thread. No one here is saying we're going to the SB.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I think you can be tired of a thread, and still post about being tired of them, in an effort to make them stop.

rawr

are u sure

*looks through the Rules at the top of the page*

ah ha

Rule number #115

THere shall be no posting of "im tired of (insert complaint here) inside of threads. It is redudant and pointless as no one cares,and it will never stop. Get used to it

Quite paraphrased and made up, but still the rule is ther

superpunk

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
rawr

are u sure

*looks through the Rules at the top of the page*

ah ha

Rule number #115

THere shall be no posting of "im tired of (insert complaint here) inside of threads. It is redudant and pointless as no one cares,and it will never stop. Get used to it

Quite paraphrased and made up, but still the rule is ther

Must be right under rule 114, which states that no person who cannot spell shall be allowed to continue posting.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Must be right under rule 114, which states that no person who cannot spell shall be allowed to continue posting.

rawr

You accuse me of not being able to spell.

Look under my title

It clearly states

Speleing Knig

Jeez people, stop being so Blidn

:rolleyes: :cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
superpunk said:

Didn't say there was a rule just find it funny that he was tired of these threads and instead of ignoring it posted anyways.

superpunk

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Didn't say there was a rule just find it funny that he was tired of these threads and instead of ignoring it posted anyways.
Maybe he thinks it will get these threads to stop. Being tired of a thread, doesn't mean you wont post in it hoping to make them stop.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Maybe he thinks it will get these threads to stop. Being tired of a thread, doesn't mean you wont post in it hoping to make them stop.

rawr

well actaully, if people stoped posting in these threads, then they would just fall of the face of the main page, and people would eventually stop posting the threads, as no one cares, or posts in them. And all that would be left would be meanigful threads. :D

superpunk

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
rawr

well actaully, if people stoped posting in these threads, then they would just fall of the face of the main page, and people would eventually stop posting the threads, as no one cares, or posts in them. And all that would be left would be meanigful threads. :D

No need to explain it to me. I didn't say I was tired of this thread. Don't you read?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
superpunk said:
No need to explain it to me. I didn't say I was tired of this thread. Don't you read?

yes i read, just not that well, and i was just using you as a quote my friend i love you so much

rawr

hmm i think now would be a good time to say i was j/k before you starting asking me weird questions :D

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Was this thread done before?

I don't know whether it was or not. I don't spend every waking minute on this forum.

And therein lies the problem with "I'm tired of these thread" posts.

It assumes that everyone who comes here spends every waking moment looking at every thread. Sometimes, so many threads are created that they quickly move off the first page. And I don't have time to read every thread.

At any rate, if I broke some rule or something forgive me.

I consider myself a respectful poster so I don't really read the rules because I don't think I'll be violating any.