If the Eagles and Patriots face off in SB what gives?

Rockdoc

Reaction score
eagles cannot win!!
but i dont think Wentz is ready to get them there anyway

RoboQB

Reaction score
You think that's bad? Not nearly as bad as watching the Packers and Steelers battle for the SB Trophy... in the Cowboys Stadium.

Confession:
I love to watch the Patriots. It's what we all wish our Cowboys were. "Heck" it's what we once were, if only for a brief moment in time. (I miss the 90's)

I dare say the Pats are better. Imagine trying to game plan against that team.
When's the last time Belicheck got blown out three games in a row?

Yeah, I'd root for the Pats in the OP's scenario.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You think that's bad? Not nearly as bad as watching the Packers and Steelers battle for the SB Trophy... in the Cowboys Stadium.

Confession:
I love to watch the Patriots. It's what we all wish our Cowboys were. "Heck" it's what we once were, if only for a brief moment in time. (I miss the 90's)

I dare say the Pats are better. Imagine trying to game plan against that team.
When's the last time Belicheck got blown out three games in a row?

Yeah, I'd root for the Pats in the OP's scenario.
Love watching the Pats, too, brother. This is a no-brainer.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It's more than likely the Eagles won't even make it. My assessment of the teams Eagles are superior to the patriots at nearly every position. Notice I said nearly because Tom Brady is in a class by himself with a ton of experience Mr. Wentz does not have. I would be rooting for the patriots. The trophy case argument is old, but I do enjoy using it in heated arguments just because I know it really pisses my Eagles friends off.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It's more than likely the Eagles won't even make it. My assessment of the teams Eagles are superior to the patriots at nearly every position. Notice I said nearly because Tom Brady is in a class by himself with a ton of experience Mr. Wentz does not have. I would be rooting for the patriots. The trophy case argument is old, but I do enjoy using it in heated arguments just because I know it really pisses my Eagles friends off.
The Eagles are a mirror image of the giant Super Bowl seems. Tom Brady could not handle the Giants pass rush. Eagles are just as good rushing the passer.