If the salary cap goes away

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I like it BTW, it keeps turn over for the most part in the league. Well, except for the Patriots. Do you think Jerry will get his old title back?

I remember many saying in the 90"s "Best team money can Buy"..At this point I really don't care.

Jipper

Reaction score
Why is this a thread...oh right it's stop 3 months to real football

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the salary cap goes away
th

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It isn't that crazy

The NFL has over 535m they aren't spending against the cap this year collectively

That is around 17m per team and going up

Either way, DAL would never repeat the 90s with JG at the helm...... he is no Jimmy

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seahawks will buy all the best players.
Allen may be rich, but I doubt he's 1/10th as obsessed with winning another SB as thirsty Jerruh. Jerruh would empty out his grandson's trust fund if it meant one last SB before he croaked.

CPanther95

Reaction score
The Seahawks and Panthers would be in every NFC championship game with the possibility of the Rams getting in one every once in a while.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Allen may be rich, but I doubt he's 1/10th as obsessed with winning another SB as thirsty Jerruh. Jerruh would empty out his grandson's trust fund if it meant one last SB before he croaked.
I disagree 100%

Jerry has left plenty of resources on the shelf the last few years

His legacy is the Stadium and the Star................ he buys Art to feed his ego these days

wssaustin

Reaction score
Cowboys Football to Jerry is everything,
Seahawks to Paul Allen is pocket change.

I disagree 100%

Jerry has left plenty of resources on the shelf the last few years

His legacy is the Stadium and the Star................ he buys Art to feed his ego these days

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like it BTW, it keeps turn over for the most part in the league. Well, except for the Patriots. Do you think Jerry will get his old title back?

I remember many saying in the 90"s "Best team money can Buy"..At this point I really don't care.

I remember many jealous people in the 90's who conveniently forgot that every team plays by the same rules and that we drafted most of our talent.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Paul Allen is so much richer than Jerry Jones that even if he cares 10% as much about winning he has a big advantage.

Allen (per one website) is worth $20 billion, Jerry $5.6 billion. So if the cap went away, Allen could outspend Jerry easily..