if the season ended right now does romo go to the probowl?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
and who is your MVP....i say he does...and my MVP of the league right now as we speak is demarcus ware or peterson....both have propelled their teams to where they are right now....eli and warners teams are faultering...brees,,,no chance....payton,,,low numbers....who else is there? ware or peterson....it cant be romo its our d thats winning these games...and without ware we are done....would have lost at least two of these games...bucs game and probably anotherone...

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2494231 said:
and who is your MVP....i say he does...and my MVP of the league right now as we speak is demarcus ware or peterson....both have propelled their teams to where they are right now....eli and warners teams are faultering...brees,,,no chance....payton,,,low numbers....who else is there? ware or peterson....it cant be romo its our d thats winning these games...and without ware we are done....would have lost at least two of these games...bucs game and probably anotherone...

No! Unless somebody drops out, Romo won't make it.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Yes Romo will be one of the 3 Pro Bowl QB's. THe other two will be undeserved in my opinion between Warner, Brees, Eli and Matt Ryan. No of these QB's has been as good as Romo has been this season. Romo really has had one bad game against Pitt. Brees, Warner, Eli, Ryan have had about 3 each.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
what about if the season ended rightnow who would be your MVP?

Reaction score
bootsy;2494313 said:
Yes Romo will be one of the 3 Pro Bowl QB's. THe other two will be undeserved in my opinion between Warner, Brees, Eli and Matt Ryan. No of these QB's has been as good as Romo has been this season. Romo really has had one bad game against Pitt. Brees, Warner, Eli, Ryan have had about 3 each.

Disagree. Eli, Brees and Warner will get in. Ryan, may get in to. Romo gets in if somebody bails out.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494331 said:
Disagree. Eli, Brees and Warner will get in. Ryan, may get in to. Romo gets in if somebody bails out.
Eli's not getting in. He doesn't have the numbers and he has played poorly the last two games.

Brees might get in but he has 16 INT's and is below average on the road.

Warner will probably make it but what has he done that's better than Romo. Not much.

Ryan might get in but doesn't have the numbers.

Romo has a close to 100 passer rating, 8-3 record, has had one bad game so far.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Romo likely makes the Pro Bowl.

Not sure who the MVP will be but Dware is the best player in the league.

Reaction score
bootsy;2494473 said:
Eli's not getting in. He doesn't have the numbers and he has played poorly the last two games.

Brees might get in but he has 16 INT's and is below average on the road.

Warner will probably make it but what has he done that's better than Romo. Not much.

Ryan might get in but doesn't have the numbers.

Romo has a close to 100 passer rating, 8-3 record, has had one bad game so far.

Problem is that they do the Probowl voting to early.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494331 said:

This isn't as true as it was three weeks ago. The Giants have (HAD - now tied with Carolina) the best record in the NFC but have looked very average on offense the last two games. And despite Eli playing in three more games, Romo has more TDs, more yards (not YPG, yards period), a higher YPA (not even close), a higher completion percentage, a higher QB rating, and even though he has a worse record Romo is still 8-3 as a starter, and as shown by the Brad Johnson stretch, undoubtedly MUCH more valuable to the Cowboys than Eli is to the Giants.

Even though he has three fewer games, Romo is third in the NFC in touchdown passes, 1st in ypa, and 6th in yardage (will probably overtake Matt Ryan by year's end, and possibly Aaron Rodgers as well).

For that matter, Kurt Warner in recent weeks is starting to look more like a 37 year-old journeyman than an MVP candidate.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494491 said:
Problem is that they do the Probowl voting to early.
It's not a problem. I gave you descriptions for how each QB is playing through Week 15. The Pro Bowl QB's should be Romo, Warner, Brees/Ryan.

Reaction score
bootsy;2494531 said:
It's not a problem. I gave you descriptions for how each QB is playing through Week 15. The Pro Bowl QB's should be Romo, Warner, Brees/Ryan.

I guess we will find out.

MONT17

Reaction score
Romo has the biggest win of the year and ppl wanna talk probowl...

the probowl is for losers!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If Eli gets in and Romo dosn't I will lose the one last ounce of interest I have in the pro bowl.

The more relevant question right now is whether or not Romo should be MVP. Its hard to make an argument against it IMO.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
MONT17;2494581 said:
Romo has the biggest win of the year and ppl wanna talk probowl...

the probowl is for losers!
It's just for fun. Lighten up. There are plenty of threads to talk about tonight's game. Go there please.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't know if he will be but he certainly should be. I could see it being Brees, Warner, and Romo at the Pro Bowl.